• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2006 MM Award HQ

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This was an idea started at the old site to celebrate our members and award them (or humiliate them) for the contributions to the board. Because this is our first year, we only have 10 categories with 5 nominees each, which were decided much in part but the VIPs of the site. Hopefully in years to come this be a continuing tradition.

Here, I will list the active categories and the links to each individual thread. Inside each thread will be the nominees and a brief description as to why the members were nominated. The polls will be open for two days each so make sure to cast your votes.

Best Sig or Sigs
Winner: Wolf

Forum Deviant/Sleaze Ball
Winner: Hypocrisy86

Biggest n00b
Winner: Tonka

Funniest Member
Winner: Tech

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Person
Winner: Q80_Musclehead

Most Likely to Piss Off Entire Forum
Winner: Tonka

Best Active Log
Winner: Tweak

Most Helpful Member
Winner: tim290280

Most Likely to Try Getting Arrested by Banshee
Winner: The Entire Board

Nicest Member
Winner: onebigeric

Mecca of Members
Winner: Pain

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for organising this Line!

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great idea.

This is the kind of extra which keeps MM top in my eye's.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like this, its fun stuff, good job my friend or friends...im guessing more people than just line made this, neways...good job

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
tim290280 said:
Thanks for organising this Line!
I appreciate it, but I'm just trying to give back to the site a little bit for all the hours of mindless entertainment it's provided me with (and the occasional nugget of useful knowledge ;) )
DelgadoMon said:
I like this, its fun stuff, good job my friend or friends...im guessing more people than just line made this, neways...good job
I merely got the ball rolling (and made sure it kept rolling), but this is the members' awards and next year will be even bigger I assure you.

UPDATE: Because traffic's pretty slow on the weekends, the next category will be started on Mon. January 22nd.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Controversy Strikes!

Due to Q80 voting for himself in the "Member you would most like to meet" poll, and consequently winning by only one vote, the thread will be reopened at a future date for a period of a few hours in order to secure a legit winner.

Canabalistic Turnip

Canabalistic Turnip

Line said:
Controversy Strikes!

Due to Q80 voting for himself in the "Member you would most like to meet" poll, and consequently winning by only one vote, the thread will be reopened at a future date for a period of a few hours in order to secure a legit winner.

Maybe he hasn't met himself yet?:hhj: :hsughr:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd just like to thank all those who voted in the polls.

Special thanks to those who voted for my log, and those whom have voted me as the most helpfull member. I appreciate the support!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How I did not win the Most helpful member considering the amatuerish tat I was up against is testament to the fact that this contest has been rigged from start to finish...:hsughup:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
New poll coming Monday.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky did get screwed out of some award.... :e5dunno:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Rocky did get screwed out of some award.... :e5dunno:

It was a close call, but i really think Tonka deserved it.