• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

T-Bomb 2

ruski732

ruski732

Hey fellas, im 19 6'5 245 and im lookin to use this test booster by mhp, i have heard good thing about but i am wondering what kind of effects it would have on me since im 19?

BeachMuscles

BeachMuscles

your testosterone should be at its highest during your age. You could find a better supplement to suit your needs.

ruski732

ruski732

isn't the whole point to have even higher test levels?

TrenchWarrior94

TrenchWarrior94

ya high test levels help out alot, but you can find better supplements to do the job if that what you want to do.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just go for some creatine... or if your looking to help your test naturally try out some zma

TrenchWarrior94

TrenchWarrior94

bambam55 said:
just go for some creatine... or if your looking to help your test naturally try out some zma

zma is a pretty good product, i like it alot. ya if your just getting started with supplements you should just get some protein, creatine, a multi vitamin and some zma to start out with test boost wise. then move up from there.

Snow White

Snow White

Banned
ZMA is a waste of money, yeah sure you can try it if you have some money to loose. It's only 30mg zinc asparate + 450mg magnesium asparate + 10mg vitamin B6! If you buy those supplements apart it will be much cheaper.

If you don't believe me you can read: Wilborn C.D., & al. Effects of zinc magnesium asparate (ZMA) supplementation on training adaptations and markers of anabolism and catabolisme. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2004; 1(2):12-20

EDIT: http://www.jissn.com/content/1/2/12

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for bumping a two year old thread

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey fellas, im 19 6'5 245 and im lookin to use this test booster by mhp, i have heard good thing about but i am wondering what kind of effects it would have on me since im 19?

Its prob. trash since T-Bomb 1 was banned...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn I answered a old thread :(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff