Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Thread: DHEA INFO?????

DHEA INFO?????

does anyone have any exprience using or some knowledge about DHEA?????

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

]Kyokushin Karate Record 5-0....MMA Record 2-0
    United States Marine Corps.......helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775
    U.S.M.C - 2004-????
    L. Corporal(LCPL) Suarez
    Scout Sniper-GYSGT-LCPL1

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

ive researched it a bit and heard that its bogus.. it makes outrageous claims but doesn't deliver..
    plus i believe most of the research results that they have done was done on rats.

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

It has a lot of benefits for an older adult, as it is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. Its production severely tapers off with age, it's good for chronic fatigued adults, for example. But if you are young, i wouldn't think it would do much.

thanks guys

]Kyokushin Karate Record 5-0....MMA Record 2-0
    United States Marine Corps.......helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775
    U.S.M.C - 2004-????
    L. Corporal(LCPL) Suarez
    Scout Sniper-GYSGT-LCPL1

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave
    It has a lot of benefits for an older adult, as it is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. Its production severely tapers off with age, it's good for chronic fatigued adults, for example. But if you are young, i wouldn't think it would do much.

plus if you start taking it at a young age without actually be prescribed by a doctor it may cause you to produce less DHEA naturally.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Depends on its usage.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

DHEA INFO

I have tried a few DHEA supplements and got nothing out of them. Until I found a supplement on supplementspot.com that combined melatonin, DHEA as well as pregnenolone. I researched this a bit before trying it. (I did not want to waste more money) This product did everything it said it would. Taken right before bed I did not see results the first few days, but then it started to kick in. I slept better than I had in years, I woke up refreshed and ready to hit the gym, and my wife noticed a definite improvement in my performance. DHEA by itself did not help me, but the combination of the three was great. The product is called triple hormone, I recommend this to anyone.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm with Tweak on this one. I read up on DHEA when I became curious and found that ind. under the age of 35 who take DHEA are more likely to produce lower amounts of DHEA after taking it.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions