• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DHEA INFO?????

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anyone have any exprience using or some knowledge about DHEA?????

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive researched it a bit and heard that its bogus.. it makes outrageous claims but doesn't deliver..
plus i believe most of the research results that they have done was done on rats.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It has a lot of benefits for an older adult, as it is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. Its production severely tapers off with age, it's good for chronic fatigued adults, for example. But if you are young, i wouldn't think it would do much.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave said:
It has a lot of benefits for an older adult, as it is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. Its production severely tapers off with age, it's good for chronic fatigued adults, for example. But if you are young, i wouldn't think it would do much.

plus if you start taking it at a young age without actually be prescribed by a doctor it may cause you to produce less DHEA naturally.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Depends on its usage.

C

Cooldugong

DHEA INFO

I have tried a few DHEA supplements and got nothing out of them. Until I found a supplement on supplementspot.com that combined melatonin, DHEA as well as pregnenolone. I researched this a bit before trying it. (I did not want to waste more money) This product did everything it said it would. Taken right before bed I did not see results the first few days, but then it started to kick in. I slept better than I had in years, I woke up refreshed and ready to hit the gym, and my wife noticed a definite improvement in my performance. DHEA by itself did not help me, but the combination of the three was great. The product is called triple hormone, I recommend this to anyone.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Tweak on this one. I read up on DHEA when I became curious and found that ind. under the age of 35 who take DHEA are more likely to produce lower amounts of DHEA after taking it.