• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Resveratrol

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your guys thoughts on Resveratrol? I keep reading about it. It's pretty amazing. It has implications for weight control/fat loss. Anti-aging, super antioxidant, anti-cancer and more.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally I really like it just because of the research behind it. It seems like research is still being done regarding the benefits of resveratrol in humans but this link is pretty interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, the potential is there, but the bioavailability in humans is still in question

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Good stuff.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

What are your guys thoughts on Resveratrol? I keep reading about it. It's pretty amazing. It has implications for weight control/fat loss. Anti-aging, super antioxidant, anti-cancer and more.

It has been getting outstanding reviews it also helps reduce estrogen and boost test levels and it is a awesome anti-oxident and many are also reporting a tremenous sleep quality improvement.

Some people are running Stoked which contains it and are have very nice results. It is also in Post Cycle Support and that has been getting great results as a pct product for the milder orals.

Post Cycle Support

Last edited by a moderator:
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
better bust out the red wine:linedrunk: