• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

so, when you stop roids, you lose all?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats the question, i was talking nothing serious with my trainer and he told me that after you stop the cycle, you mostly lose all, not even muscle memory works... so in order to save the gains you must be injecting... for life?

and about the money, he told me that the average beginner cycle including blood analisys, supplements for the liver and etc etc may cost 1.500 € ( 1.500$ more or less), is that true?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know much about it but I know that you wont lose all your gains if you do it right

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as you have a solid PCT plan you will keep the majority of your gains. Normally, you won't start to lose a significant amount of your gains until you reach heavier amounts. But even with a solid PCT plan your training and diet have to be spot on as well...which they should be if your running a cycle in the first place.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it depends on your genetics.. many factors will determine.. how much you loose.. i normally didnt loose much on the scale after a cycle.. but i got softer. and not as strong

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends on a lot of factors. Diet, genetics, drugs (the big one). You can take certain drugs besides your PCT to limit or even totally stop loss of LM. You can take IGF-1 after a cycle and still gain some muscle and harden up at the same time. Also there are other tricks too that you do to minimize loss.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And the first cycle can cost as little as $60. Two bottles of test E at 250mg a bottle and 10 cc's a bottle will get you through but you gotta know the right people.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx guys, i think that is the biggest problem, im not in the world and i dont know any people...
i dont know how am i gonna make it

SRB

SRB

it is possible to loose some of your gains , but not all .

i had a friend who lost lots of his gains after he stopped about one year ago

C

clinton

its way too expensive for a first cycle. Hope you dont get ripped off . Its only normal to lose some of your gains as your normal test levels will never be as high as the exogenous test you are taking in during your cycle.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

spstan29

yea, a lot of factors go into how much muscle you lose off cycle. The best you can do is plan a proper cycle, with pct and make sure you have a clean diet and a strong workout routine.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop bumping a thread thats over a year old.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
60$ thats too cheap to be real..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
60$ thats too cheap to be real..

Not really bro. It used to be even cheaper before they really started to crack down. If you have a good source, it only cost them less than $5-10 (depending on the substance) to make it so there is really just a huge mark up.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ well one day i'll start but, i hope it doesn't get any more expensive.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could always order cattle implant pellets and make your own Prop and Tren. Then you know exactly how much you have and what's in it. :tiphat: