• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

-He has never voted to raise taxes.
-He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
-He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
-He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
-He has never taken a government-paid junket.
-He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
-He voted against the Patriot Act.
-He voted against regulating the Internet.
-He voted against the Iraq war.

-He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
-He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no such thing as too much Ron Paul, the man is the closest thing to a modern day Ghandi, I'm serious. Watch, and tell me if you disagree.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's too bad that people who don't use the internet have no idea who Ron Paul is.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's too bad that people who don't use the internet have no idea who Ron Paul is.
Once people begin doing their own research, they won't be as ignorant as this Democrat. I doubt she even knows the name of any Democrats running.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
are there any cool Ron Paul shirts? The ones on his site are lame and the "Revolution" ones are kinda boring.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that bitch is ignorant as hell!

:gtfoslap:

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the first official thread. Be sure not to miss Ron Paul on Bill O'reilly tonight, should be an entertaining interview.

:ughnoes:

I wonder how much of an asshole O'Reilly is gonna be!
Can't be much worse than Hannity I suppose.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
bad interview.

Ron Paul didn't get to complete a single sentence without Bill O'Reilly interrupting and twisting his words around.

Bill O'Reilly is such a fucking faggot. Didn't he stick a vibrator up his ass and sexually harrass some female co-worker over the phone?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hated the interview also, you could tell Ron was very frustrated the entire time. Although that was what I expected.

So when is Giuliani going to have a debate like this?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I really wish these news shows would spend more time on these kinds of presidential interviews, rather than how fat Britney Spears was on the VMA's.

Its digusting how far the media outlets have fallen. Instead of talking about General Petraeus's congressional hearing today, all CNN/FOX/MSNBC can talk about was Britney on MTV awards.

Celebrity gossip is the main reason I stopped watching the news channels.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul has...

-The most supporters of any canidate at every debate
-The most youtube subscriptions
-The most straw poll wins of any republican canidate
-The most facebook friends
-The most text message poll victories
-The most online poll victories

Yet, ironically we keep hearing the mainstream media claim "Ron Paul has no chance." Then someone like John McCain, who has less money than Paul and has done incredibly awful in every poll is still considered a front-runner. John McCain has no supporters!!!

At first they ignored Paul, lately they've been laughing at him, and now I believe we're entering the "fight" stage.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
but it's hard to say if that will translate into votes.

I think Paul has a good chance of locking in the young vote (18-25), and if he can get those people to actually go out and vote...he'll have a fighting chance.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think Paul has a good chance of locking in the young vote (18-25), and if he can get those people to actually go out and vote...he'll have a fighting chance.
That's what the straw polls are for, figuring out who will draw out voters, and he's won more than any other canidate. On the other hand, Giuliani and McCain have sucked more ass than Clay Aiken's music.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
not a single mention of Ron Paul:

Story Highlights
  • Giuliani leads Thompson 28 percent to 27 percent, within the margin of error
  • Thompson has lead among evangelical Republicans, fellow southerners
  • Democrats Sens. Clinton, Obama would beat Thompson in head-to-head race
  • Clinton would also beat Giuliani in general election contest, poll suggests

I can't possibly begin to understand why anyone would vote for Thompson or Giuliani.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's what the straw polls are for, figuring out who will draw out voters, and he's won more than any other canidate. On the other hand, Giuliani and McCain have sucked more ass than Clay Aiken's music.

lol

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ignorant people will vote for guiliani because he was mayor of new york on 9/11. thats their only reason. and its people like them that has led to our country getting so fucked up.

:ihavesandinmyvagina

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Which is sad because most of my friends don't understand what's going on and think that America's situation isn't as bad as some people think. Too bad, especially since every citizen is given a voice in this country yet only half of the country uses it.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Show them how much debt we're in Wolf. What is it, near ten trillion now? The Council of Foreign Relations must be doing their job by shoving garbage such as Britney Spears into our faces. Thus, over 90% don't give two shits about the country.

Just listen to Britney back when the Iraq war started, "Uh...I think we should just listen and trust the president (Bush) with every move he makes."

Now that's ignorance.