Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Did you guys read about this yet?
    From USAToday:

There he is -- the only current presidential candidate in the mix.

Republican Rep. Ron Paul has been awarded one of 36 "men of the year" honors from GQ magazine.

He gets his for being "dark horse of the year"
    I'll check it out in a few minutes. Kewl beans.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just picked up a copy of the USA Today which includes the advertisement. You can still get it tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Remember that Jewish cunt that was bad mouthing Ron Paul....

RP's Communications Director gave her a response:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jJiMjE4MWRlZTY

pwned.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Remember that Jewish cunt that was bad mouthing Ron Paul....

RP's Communications Director gave her a response:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jJiMjE4MWRlZTY

pwned.
    She pwned herself when she claimed that Ron Paul is "inconsistent"

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mike Huckabee has been on the rise and also had a money bomb on November 20th. However, he was only able to raise 200,000. Ron Paul raised 250,000 that day without any type of money bomb. Paul and Huckabee are the only Republicans rising right now, neo-cons are realizing their front runners are complete trash and searching for their next best option in Huckabee. Giuliani, Romney, McCain, and especially Thompson are about as interesting as a wet carrot and falling very fast.

I'm expecting 1st or 2nd in New Hampshire.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/p...l-brothel.html

RENO, Nev. – Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, an underdog Texas congressman with a libertarian streak, has picked up an endorsement from a Nevada brothel owner.

Dennis Hof, owner of the Moonlite BunnyRanch near Carson City, said he was so impressed after hearing Paul at a campaign stop in Reno last week that he decided to raise money for him.

:coolguy:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

http://rattube.com/blog1/2007/11/17/...vingday-flubs/

“Barack Friday” Flops, FredsGivingDay Flubs

Rat Says: The Barack Obama and Fred Thompson camps try to ride Ron Paul’s “Money Bomb” coat tails but both efforts embarrass themselves. “Barack’s Friday” raises $4,600, only $4.99 million short of their original $5 million goal, which they then changed to $1 million.

Not to be outdone, the Fred Dead Heads came up with FredsGivingDay.com which had a measley 59 pledges($100 each) signing up by Friday evening and 12 hours later had mushroomed up to 63 !!! Ok, Rat needs to be nice. Meanwhile Ron Paul’s people have a little tea gathering planned to celebrate something that happened in Boston a few years back.
    :keke:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

haha I saw that, hilarious. Although now RP's campaign came out with this stupid shit that they need money ASAP, so there's another money bomb on Nov 30th. Called www.rudysreadinglist.com

Flex, you might have some input, but Ron's Official campaign has to be amongst the worst ever assembled in politics.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    Flex, you might have some input, but Ron's Official campaign has to be amongst the worst ever assembled in politics.
    That's a bit harsh, they started out with no money at all. My father is down in D.C. helping them right now.

November 5th was most definetly a success, but if I see one more money bomb plan i'm going to flip out. We're not going to have 12 million by the end of November, so I think they can forget about that. Money bombs won't work if you have one every single day.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul: House of Cards

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaxdUPNYj2s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaxdUPNYj2s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You sure put that up quick Tech, it was uploaded less than 3 hours ago. Anyways, i'm going to check it out in a minute, Avaroth videos are always the best.

Obama is finished. He's a presidential canidate refusing to put his hand on his heart during the national anthem. If this makes enough news, it could severly hurt him in the polls. Also, whoever sang the anthem is terrible.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    You sure put that up quick Tech, it was uploaded less than 3 hours ago. Anyways, i'm going to check it out in a minute, Avaroth videos are always the best.

Obama is finished. He's a presidential canidate refusing to put his hand on his heart during the national anthem. If this makes enough news, it could severly hurt him in the polls. Also, whoever sang the anthem is terrible.

that national anthem thing is kinda old.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hmm News media is fixed. like usual.
    Obama, needs to loosen up.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to IronSlave, but several people working for the Ron Paul campaign are not pleased with the email Jonathan Bydlak sent out on the 20th. Although it helped them raise slightly more in one day than usual, sounds like some people were upset that there was no "thankfulness" for their past donations and coming off too greedy. My father convinced one of the guys in charge to confront Jon about the situation, and sounds like he lectured him pretty good. So it wouldn't be surprising for you guys to receive an email either apologizing or thanking people for the past donations within the next week or so. My father says everyone working for Paul are the smartest people he's ever met, although one of the problems with the campaign is some of them lack good "people" skills. Bydlak would be a good example for this.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to IronSlave, but several people working for the Ron Paul campaign are not pleased with the email Jonathan Bydlak sent out on the 20th. Although it helped them raise slightly more in one day than usual, sounds like some people were upset that there was no "thankfulness" for their past donations and coming off too greedy. My father convinced one of the guys in charge to confront Jon about the situation, and sounds like he lectured him pretty good. So it wouldn't be surprising for you guys to receive an email either apologizing or thanking people for the past donations within the next week or so. My father says everyone working for Paul are the smartest people he's ever met, although one of the problems with the campaign is some of them lack good "people" skills. Bydlak would be a good example for this.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. His email on the 20th is what led to this panic, and the creation of another fundraiser on Nov 30, instead of waiting for the Tea Party to break 10 million. If it dilutes the tea party, Im going to be furious.

http://dailypaul.com/node/8431

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    Thats exactly what I'm talking about. His email on the 20th is what led to this panic, and the creation of another fundraiser on Nov 30, instead of waiting for the Tea Party to break 10 million. If it dilutes the tea party, Im going to be furious.

http://dailypaul.com/node/8431
    I wouldn't worry about it. If anything, it will slightly effect the tea party fundraising. I think we'll barely reach 12 million thanks to the 30th "money bomb" and we'll certainly break our past online record from the 5th next month.

Hopefully we get one mention in USA Today this time. I didn't see one article on him raising 4.4 million, yet they have an article "Huckabee Without Money, but Still Doing Okay in Polls." How exciting.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Ron Paul: House of Cards

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaxdUPNYj2s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaxdUPNYj2s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    This is a powerfull video, this should be on every major tv station. I cant believe that all the other candidates are ignoring this problem. The sad part is that the candidates that are ignoring this problem, look like they will win... I think i need to turn my cash into Euros if that happens.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHS_y94H1Dk&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHS_y94H1Dk&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions