Register

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by high_five View Post
    that douche bag huckabee pardoned a rapist while he was governor of arkansas and the guy went on to rape and kill another woman in missouri.

sounds like a good christian to me!:jerkoff1:
    It's not like i'm endorsing Huckabee or something, I knew about his past with taxes. I'm going by the average ignorant american's point of view.

:dunnodude:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rudy parody video.

The Chuck Norris part had me rofling.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0gzmBxsFMg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0gzmBxsFMg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That is one of the funniest clips Ive ever seen, lol.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron will be on "The View" tomorrow.

Giuliani was in Georgia yesterday walking through the streets, and Ron Paul supports were out in full force. Theres a video of it. The young RP supporters were drowning out the old people supporting Rudy. I lol'd.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Ron will be on "The View" tomorrow.

Giuliani was in Georgia yesterday walking through the streets, and Ron Paul supports were out in full force. Theres a video of it. The young RP supporters were drowning out the old people supporting Rudy. I lol'd.
    That's hilarious, are you going to post it up? If not, i'll check it out later.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mike Huckabee is on the front of USA Today, today. Mitt Romney is going to make a speech about his religion on Thursday, because he's going to lose Iowa.

Iowa caucus is coming up January 3rd, it's Ron Paul's worst big state primary. According to the biased polls he's tied with John McCain, I'll be happy with a 4th place finish or higher.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    That's hilarious, are you going to post it up? If not, i'll check it out later.
    edit: be sure to watch the old lady at 4:00. She's a moron.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YP9lvNLczTs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YP9lvNLczTs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

and here's a news article about it.

Giuliani nearly drowned out by rival's supporters

http://www.ajc.com/health/content/me...iani_1203.html

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anybody that knows anything about Giuliani would never vote for him. All of his supporters still consider him "America's mayor against terrorism."

Look what the lady near the bottom of the article said. "Giuliani marched to the scene, he didn't hide." Actually, he was marching away from the scene, lol. Then the other supporter says "excuse me, this is a republican rally" so he has no clue who Ron Paul even is. In my opinion, anyone that doesn't know all canidates should not donate or vote. Conversations with Giuliani followers is always the best, they are all so ignorant.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

In my opinion, anyone that doesn't know all canidates should not donate or vote.
    Thats exactly what I think.

How can you know your candidate is the best, if you don't even know who the others are.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thats exactly what I think.

How can you know your candidate is the best, if you don't even know who the others are.
    Which is why we never get the best candidate in office.... Im sure we can name serveral. :keke:

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anybody that knows anything about Giuliani would never vote for him. All of his supporters still consider him "America's mayor against terrorism."

Look what the lady near the bottom of the article said. "Giuliani marched to the scene, he didn't hide." Actually, he was marching away from the scene, lol. Then the other supporter says "excuse me, this is a republican rally" so he has no clue who Ron Paul even is. In my opinion, anyone that doesn't know all canidates should not donate or vote. Conversations with Giuliani followers is always the best, they are all so ignorant.
    Couldn't agree more, its frightening how dumb the majority of people in the world are. For example, look at Tweak's recent "Ron Paul will ruin the economy" post. It's called being willingly ignorant, and the majority of people fall into that category.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation onebigeric's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^Wasn't Tweak pulling for Paul:dunnodude:

Ignorance is dangerous, and willful ignorance spells the death of nations. I can sadly believe that most people are willing to bury their heads in the sand while their world falls down around them.

Funny side note; I received a recorded call on my cell from the Ron Paul campaign earler today. I called them back and told them I thought what they were doing was awesome

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by onebigeric View Post
    ^^Wasn't Tweak pulling for Paul:dunnodude:
    72hq8vr 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

December 3, 2007

Want to know a secret? There were two moments I especially enjoyed at the CNN/YouTube debate -- despite my frustration at some of the questions, and the maldistribution of time.

First, I was pleased at John McCain's attack, which he clearly had planned. Not because that sort of stream-of-consciousness nonsense about Hitler and WWII -- when the neocons openly want what they call WW IV! Are we to forget that the first war crime charged at Nuremberg was waging aggressive war?

I mean this: mainstream politicians NEVER attack an opponent they think is far behind. The McCain campaign, we've heard, is worried sick about New Hampshire, and they thought a slam at me would help. Ha! Of course,
    it only strengthened our forces.

Then, after the debate, Rudy Giuliani walked up to me and said, "Oooh, you sure have a LOT of supporters." It's only the beginning, I told him.

Indeed, he could have told that by the crowd outside after the debate. Mitt Romney had a few people, but no one else did. We, on the other hand, had about 500 enthusiastic revolutionaries, plus a boat, a trolley, and two planes towing lighted signs. As I looked out at the crowd, I thought: the establishment has no idea of what they are facing. We have an army of freedom, prosperity, and peace. As the LA Times political blog noted the other day, the
    British also thought they had no problem with the Americans--until Yorktown.

But we have an astoundingly short time before the first contests. The Iowa caucuses are on January 3, the New Hampshire primary is on January 8, and Nevada and South Carolina are both on January 19. We have only
    30 days to stake our claim to the nomination, and to the new America that restores the ideals of the founders, and leads the world through free enterprise, a sound dollar, the rule of law, and peaceful example. Not through
    inflation and bombs.

Help me surprise the neocons and all the establishment with our success. Help me build the foundation for the America we all want. Send your most generous contribution: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate. The military-industrial complex, the biased media, the big banks, the Fed, the waterboarders, and the IRS don't like what we're doing. But every good American is applauding us, and daring to hope for a better future.

Please, help me give it to them, to us, to all Americans to come. Keep this revolution growing and winning:
    https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate.

Sincerely,

Ron
    :coolguy:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

McCain was just put on the spot about Paul on MTV.

Q: "Why do you think Paul is receiving more military donations than you"

A: "I don't know why Paul is receiving more military donations but I can tell you one thing. Ron Paul is wrong. I spent Thanksgiving with the troops (in case you didn't know for the 50th time) and they know America is a safer place because we are fighting terrorism. They are fighting terrorism so that we can have freedom"

For freedom? Dumbest statement i've ever heard. I don't think any canidate pulls as much bullshit from his ass more than McCain. I doubt one person in the military ever said "let us win, let us win." If he/she did, then he's not too bright to think we can win a war against terrorism. I knew McCain spending Thanksgiving with the troops was a publicity stunt for his campaign, but I wasn't aware he'd rub it in this damn much. He mentioned it twice in the Youtube/CNN debate, and now with every interview. The thing I hate most about McCain is the fact that people act like he knows everything to do with war since he was a POW over thirty years ago.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

the good news is, people who watch MTV don't vote.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

the good news is, people who watch MTV don't vote.
    Yeah and the people who promote voting for MTV don't vote either.... i.e. P Diddy

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

pdiddydr6

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,