Your first visit?
Register

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

ron paul gave a hour long speech on CSPAN2 at a town hall meeting in Salem, NH. Im still recording it.

If it comes out alright, I'll Megavideo it.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

uploading video now.

it's 1 hour & 16 minutes long.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPysYWw34T8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPysYWw34T8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm glad Ron was invited on the View so he could chat about abortion the entire time. I'm sorry, but I find that the least important issue of this election and i'm pro-choice. (opposite of Ron Paul)

It's sad to think this is where several soccer mom's get the majority of their news from.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched the entire show because I didn't know when he was gonna be on. I honestly don't know how people watch that show everyday.

They spent half an hour talking about the paparazzi taking pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    I watched the entire show because I didn't know when he was gonna be on. I honestly don't know how people watch that show everyday.

They spent half an hour talking about the paparazzi taking pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt.
    Same here, i've never watched the show all the way through until today. In fact, I thought guests were on much longer than I found out earlier.

What I learned:

-Ugly women feel good that Jennifer Love Hewitt has cellulite
    -Little actress got money because the other actors were swearing
    -Abortion is a worthless argument

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's too bad Elisabeth Hasselbeck wasn't on. At least then maybe they could have argued or actually had a discussion about something important like Iraq.

Instead we had to listen to Whoopi try to tell Ron Paul what the abortion laws were. (as if he has no idea)

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He did as best as he could, but they're just fucking hens. I hate idiots.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Woman on CNN:

"Ron Paul could get 3rd in Iowa"

Not sure who she was, but that just surprised me.

:coolguy:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So Mike Huckabee is now 2nd in national polls behind Giuliani because he made a funnay at the last debate saying "Jesus never would run for politics." It amazes me that people make such a big deal out of canidates' lame jokes. If you want a comedian for president then convince Jerry Seinfeld to run for president.

I'm tired of people supporting a canidate because they made a funny joke (Huckabee), or they were "there" on 9/11 (guess who), or they might be the first female/black (Hillary/Obama) president, or even that they're handsome and seems friendly (Romney). Vote on their policies, history, and assurance of enforcing these policies, not all this garbage.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anybody else read about these attacks from Hillary against Obama? She seems rather desperate to win Iowa, this will only come back to bite her in the ass.

The election is still a popularity contest, as you can see Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, and Fred Thompson are at the top of their parties. (nationally) Half of the Republicans phoned for the national poll don't know who Mike Huckabee is, scary to think how many don't know who is Ron Paul.

OMG, Bill Clinton's wife! OMG, 9/11! OMG, Law & Order, I love that show!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    So Mike Huckabee is now 2nd in national polls behind Giuliani because he made a funnay at the last debate saying "Jesus never would run for politics." It amazes me that people make such a big deal out of canidates' lame jokes. If you want a comedian for president then convince Jerry Seinfeld to run for president.

I'm tired of people supporting a canidate because they made a funny joke (Huckabee), or they were "there" on 9/11 (guess who), or they might be the first female/black (Hillary/Obama) president, or even that they're handsome and seems friendly (Romney). Vote on their policies, history, and assurance of enforcing these policies, not all this garbage.

Agreed, it makes me irate that Huckabee's "Jesus" comment was analyzed and praised, who gives a shit? The same thing happened when Fred Thompson entered the race and Romney (this was actually pretty funny) said something like:

"The republican primary has been like an episode of Law and Order. You've got a wide cast of characters, it goes on for way too long, and then Fred Thompson shows up at the end."

Then Fred said "and I thought I was going to be the best actor on the stage"

and the comment got him praise. what a complete joke.

PS. It's confirmed, Im going to Iowa to work for the campaign from Dec 14-23.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post

PS. It's confirmed, Im going to Iowa to work for the campaign from Dec 14-23.
    That's great. What was this you were saying about college students getting paid for their services in Iowa last Thursday?

:dunnodude:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

story

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWXKnpAmg1E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWXKnpAmg1E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

another good interview.

<object width="480" height="402"><param name="movie" value="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/19026" /><embed src="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/19026" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="402" /></object>

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation German_Joe's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    another good interview.

<object width="480" height="402"><param name="movie" value="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/19026" /><embed src="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/19026" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="402" /></object>
    That was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I liked that he got to address his issue in a complete fashion, but I don't think the interviewer has enough eperience to hold even a basic political conversation

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by German_Joe View Post
    That was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I liked that he got to address his issue in a complete fashion, but I don't think the interviewer has enough eperience to hold even a basic political conversation

Thats what made it so awesome, along with the fact she realized she didnt and let him talk. Usually those with minor political experience are the worst interviews, this has gotta be among the best interviews I've ever seen of him.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions