Your first visit?
Register

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Results 577 to 594 of 986
  1. #577
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Flex, not sure, I just read it on ronpaulforums.

    Listen to this, its a rap about the Tea Party.









    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #578
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Kansas City straw poll:

    Straw Poll results, as Steve read it that night:

    Ron Paul - 79

    Rudy Giuliani - 0

    Mitt Romney - 0

    Mike Huckabee - 0

    John McCain - 0

    Tom Tancredo - 0

    Duncan Hunter - 0






  3. #579
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Kansas City straw poll:




    Weather must be shitty over there. I hope there's a blizzard during the Iowa caucus. Keep the people who vote for people like Huckabee (just because he seems like a nice guy and has good charisma) at their homes.






  4. #580
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    hahahaha I was just about to post that, lol.




  5. #581
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Weather must be shitty over there. I hope there's a blizzard during the Iowa caucus. Keep the people who vote for people like Huckabee (just because he seems like a nice guy and has good charisma) at their homes.

    it snowed a bunch yesterday. it's supposed to get icy tonight or tomorrow.




  6. #582
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519







  7. #583
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    What the blue fuck?!?!

    Apparently HANNITY said that Ron is polling 3rd in Iowa??
    Sounds like he did place third in a new Iowa polling. Hannity must of said his name on accident, because I doubt he would ever purposely mention him. In this article on the poll, they don't even mention anyone outside of the one or two spot; no surprise. I don't think i've ever read an article on a poll where they don't mention third place until now.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316083,00.html

    As crazy as it sounds, I doubt there is any way Paul could place any lower than third in Iowa as of right now. That will give us great momentum going into New Hampshire, where i'm expecting a first or second finish.

    Huckabee is so far ahead in all of these recent Iowa polls, it's disgusting. Some Christians are such idiots. Let's give the nomination to a lying, (said he didn't want the rapist out of prison) tax hiking, question avoiding minister who doesn't believe in evolution.

    :jerkoff1:




  8. #584
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Worst smear i've ever read:

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/opinion...ycol_1208.html

    ". . .Mr. Paul has the requisite squeaky voice, kind of like a musical saw on an old-time amateur hour, and he is skinny and so rustic, you could set him up in a cornfield to scare the crows away. . . .
    pwn3d: (man from ronpaulforums)

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill2004
    I don't know where to begin. Aside from it's snide, condescending tone, your recent column about Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul was also full of blatant falsehoods.

    "For instance, he said that once he is president, he will abolish the Internal Revenue Service.
    Never mind whether he would have the authority to do such a thing."


    Paul has always made perfectly clear that he wouldn't have authority to do such a thing without the Congress, whenever he's asked about it. You're dishonestly ignoring the fact that Presidential candidates often use "I'll do..." as shorthand for what they'll push for the Congress to pass.


    "Huge applause followed his statement that he would abolish all taxes.
    I'd go for that one, myself, except that he didn't say where he would get the money to repair our highways and the bridges that keep collapsing."


    I don't know what you saw, but Paul has never said that he wanted to "abolish all taxes". He wants to abolish the income tax, and cut spending rather than replace it with something like a sales tax, but he's made perfectly clear that he's not an anarchist. In fact, he frequently mentions in his speeches the sorry state of infrastructure in the United States. I'm paraphrasing, but it usually goes something like "We get taxed to blow up bridges over there. We get taxed to rebuild the bridges over there. And here at home our bridges are falling down!". In other words, he specifically would divert some of the money that's now being wasted in Iraq to shoring up our own crumbling infrastructure.


    Your little rant about "isolationism" (Paul vigorously and truthfully denies that he's an isolationist, by the way) demonstrates a rather profound ignorance about what actually caused WWII. You talk about France's failure to stop German reoccupation of the Rhineland (which wasn't "given up" by Germany after WWI, it was only demilitarized, it remained a part of Germany), which is a wonderful historical tidbit but has nothing to do with the history of American policy. The wisdom of France's decision is debatable (as you note, they had some pretty darn good reasons for not wanting another war), but it is completely unrelated an American policy of non-intervention.

    If you want to truly know what caused WWII, you have to go back a bit further than the German reoccupation of the Rhineland, to the end of WWI. The Treaty of Versailles, instead of an amicable agreement to establish a long-lasting peace, was an unforgivable attempt to "punish" Germany to satisfy the vindictiveness of France. The reparations it established, which weren't even scheduled to be paid off until the 1980s, wrecked the German economy. This, understandably, led to widespread resentment- the very resentment that brought Hitler to power. Oh, and one more thing, the Versailles abomination was made possible only because of US intervention in WWI that lead to an overwhelming French victory instead of the ground-down stalemate that would have otherwise occurred. So if you want to blame any American for WWII, look to Woodrow Wilson rather than Charles Lindbergh.

    "So when Ron Paul says that war never settled anything and that there are no good wars, I say he's an ignorant crackpot"


    I'd say you're the ignorant crackpot, or possibly just an outright liar, for claiming that Paul has ever said any such thing. Paul has made perfectly clear that not only does he support defensive wars, but that American involvement in WWII (but not WWI) was perfectly justified, as we had been attacked. Ron Paul is not a pacifist, and a theme of his campaign has been in fact to rekindle the spirit of the American Revolution.



    There are plenty of legitimate objections that can be raised to Ron Paul's proposals. I'm saddened that you choose to resort to smears, lies, and childish insults rather than to attempt to engage in intelligent public discourse.





  9. #585
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,026
    Moved to main forum for more publicity.


    Please visit our forum sponsors


  10. #586
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Moved to main forum for more publicity.





  11. #587
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    lol. Imagine how hard it would be to get all these stickers off.

    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JeXBuVRiDPM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JeXBuVRiDPM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>




  12. #588
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,226
    ur enthusiasm and political involvement is great guys, but cmon ron paul is not winning this election, and even if he did he wouldnt be able to do most of those things he promise because of the congress preventing him from it. he doesent have charisma, thats his biggest problem, he doesent fall through in the debates, look at huckabee, hes got that personality and aura about him, ron paul just does not have that.

    personally im glad he wont win, cause ive found i disagree with him in mostly everything except parts of the economic policy and cutting government spending.

    i disagree with him when it comes to abortion, foreign policy( iraq) and gun control. and those issues are to damn important for me to be ignored.

    that being said i would still vote for him, if it was between him and hillary...


    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.


  13. #589
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    ur enthusiasm and political involvement is great guys, but cmon ron paul is not winning this election, and even if he did he wouldnt be able to do most of those things he promise because of the congress preventing him from it. he doesent have charisma, thats his biggest problem, he doesent fall through in the debates, look at huckabee, hes got that personality and aura about him, ron paul just does not have that.
    Yes, let's vote for the guy with the "aura". "Huckabee is funny!! did you hear when he said Jesus wouldn't run for office?! OMGLOLZZZZ I'm voting for that guy!!!"

    personally im glad he wont win, cause ive found i disagree with him in mostly everything except parts of the economic policy and cutting government spending.

    i disagree with him when it comes to abortion, foreign policy( iraq) and gun control. and those issues are to damn important for me to be ignored.
    Well, lets debate then. It truly baffles my mind that abortion is one of the main issues that people talk about. For one, constitutionally, the federal government BY LAW should have no authority to regulate abortion, heaven forbid the President (who btw, swears to uphold the Constitution when he takes the oath of office) actually does so.

    Whats your opinion of Iraq? Stay and kill another 650,000 people? Which BTW, is no inflated number, its from the Lancet, one of the most prestigious journals in the world.

    http://www.thelancet.com/webfiles/im...3606694919.pdf

    Please debate me on the issues, this should be fun. (For a glimpse into the future if you chose to do so, see my owning of that idiot Tweak here.
    http://www.musclemecca.com/showthrea...t=12893&page=2 )




    Edit: Solution for the abortion problem.

    Don't be a slut, get on the pill or make the random drunk you meet in the dark alley outside the bar wear a condom. Abortion problem solved.




  14. #590
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    I don't understand why people insist on saying Ron Paul doesn't have a chance of winning.

    How do you come to that conclusion?




  15. #591
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation German_Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,083
    the only reason is because the media says so, ignorant people believe the media. America is full of ignorant people.




  16. #592
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,734
    I think everyone who says that Ron Paul will not win is going to be surprised when we all turn out and vote. And all these petty issues like abortion, gay rights, even gun control are extremely petty and a waste of debate time because they are not the biggest threat to our country. Our declining dollar and slipping economy along with the war should be the only thing being discussed because that is what matters the most. Ron Paul has great charisma, when he speaks he grabs your attention and captivates you. America does not need another religious neo-con in office again like Huckabee, I am sure he is nice but is as wrong of a direction as Giuliani.


    [April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1


  17. #593
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    but cmon ron paul is not winning this election
    Stop posting in this thread if you're going to keep repeating that. This isn't just an election, this is a "movement." Once enough people are involved the government will have no choice but to change. People have done nothing but doubt us from the beginning and we're just getting started. I can't stand people as negative as you. Debate Ironslave.




  18. #594
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Stop posting in this thread if you're going to keep repeating that. This isn't just an election, this is a "movement." Once enough people are involved the government will have choice but to change. People have done nothing but doubt us from the beginning and we're just getting started. I can't stand people as negative as you. Debate Ironslave.
    Nobody ever knows what they are talking about, especially with politics (not Bulky though, its his just his opinion and he is intelligent and has that right to do so) but remember when everyone was saying how John Kerry was a for sure win... well that didnt pan out either. So lets hope that we can make everyone wrong again.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.