Register

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    he doesent have charisma, thats his biggest problem, he doesent fall through in the debates, look at huckabee, hes got that personality and aura about him, ron paul just does not have that.
    I'll explain. These canidates have "charisma" in your eyes because they are only saying what the people want to hear. "When i'm president i'll do this...and this...and this...and the country will be great," yet they always fail to make the people aware of how they'll achieve these goals.

When Ron Paul debated Mike Huckabee on the war in Iraq, the crowd gave a great response to Huckabee when he said "we are one nation, we are the united states of america! not the divided states of america! So we should keep our honor with the war in iraq and continue fighting." Now all of this sounds fantastic when you hear it, but then once you put some actual thought into it, you realize how retarded that type of statement is. Same thing goes with Giuliani when he made the statement about September 11th in the May 15th FoxNews debate. Fact is, people think they want to hear the truth but really don't.

This election is absolute joke. As I stated earlier, canidates are only saying what is needed to get elected. Look at Mitt Romney's response when he was asked if he believed every word in the bible. Obviously he doesn't, but he doesn't want Christians to think less of him. There are thousands of other examples I could think of, but this one is the first that comes to mind.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zse99AN5e7U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zse99AN5e7U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Big04pimpin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just bought three shirts from his site. Yeah!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched it live on Cspan today.

Quote Originally Posted by Oprah
    I've never taken this kind of risk before nor felt compelled to stand up and speak out before because there wasn't anyone to to stand up and speak up for,"
    There's barely any difference between Obama and the other Democrats running other than he's black.

"We need a president who can bring us all together,"
    Bring us all together? How is going to "bring us all together?" Stupid statement.

"These are dangerous times, you can feel it. We need a leader who shows us how to hope again in America as a force for peace,"
    Sorry to break it to you, but your canidate said it was alright to use nuclear weapons on a country that has done no harm to us and had no nuclear program. Peace my ass.

It's sad to see American politics stoop this low, in which a celebrity endorsement will make such an impact on our next president. Obama is going to have a lot of momentum going into the other key states after winning Iowa. Even though I'd rather see Obama win over Hillary, I can't stand listening to Obama speak. He has great confidence when he speaks (keeps his head up well/great presence), but all he says is a bunch of mumbo jumbo. In my opinion, he does it more so than other canidates.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Big04pimpin View Post
    I just bought three shirts from his site. Yeah!
    Great man!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, Flex I would bet every penny I have that Oprah is only endorsing Obama for ONE reason... he is black. Simple as that, she is full of it.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Yeah, Flex I would bet every penny I have that Oprah is only endorsing Obama for ONE reason... he is black. Simple as that, she is full of it.
    I know Obama was her "favorite guy" even before he decided to run for the presidency, but she still hasn't given a valid reason to vote for him. The amount of people that showed up at the rally was unheard of, all because of Oprah. I keep hearing a lot of debating on whether or not this will help his campaign, I say look at it this way.

Most people have favorite sports teams located around their area. This is partly because they have more information about this team in their local newspaper than others, while they also probably seen them in person more than other teams. My point is, when you see enough of a certain team and learn the details of this team, you tend to lean toward that team as a favorite. Same goes with a presidential canidate. So, basically I'm saying it may not just be Oprah alone changing their minds, the fact that they'll be spending time watching him will promote many votes in his favor.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Turkish1530's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

we're screwed....

Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zse99AN5e7U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zse99AN5e7U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Jeeze do they always have to make it sound like he has no chance and that they are surprised that we think he can win....

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    Yes, let's vote for the guy with the "aura". "Huckabee is funny!! did you hear when he said Jesus wouldn't run for office?! OMGLOLZZZZ I'm voting for that guy!!!"
    i didnt say i supported huckabee, and i dont. i just said that is one of the reasons why he is doing better and better in the polls, while ron paul remains pretty stagnant, even though he's raised a ton of money its obviously not enough.

Well, lets debate then. It truly baffles my mind that abortion is one of the main issues that people talk about. For one, constitutionally, the federal government BY LAW should have no authority to regulate abortion, heaven forbid the President (who btw, swears to uphold the Constitution when he takes the oath of office) actually does so.
    i agree that abortion shouldnt be a main issue, but from what ive learned ron paul is against abortion, im pro abortion. but yeah this is not the main issue and shouldnt be either.

Whats your opinion of Iraq? Stay and kill another 650,000 people? Which BTW, is no inflated number, its from the Lancet, one of the most prestigious journals in the world.

http://www.thelancet.com/webfiles/im...3606694919.pdf
    Ive said it before and ill say it again, i was against the invasion from the beginning, but i realise that now that america has bombed the shit out of the country and basically threw it out in a civil war, a commitment must be made to the iraqi people. You cant just run away from it now cuz its hard like ron paul wants too, its going to be a catastrophe of great proportions with total civil war, and it will be a hideout for terrorists to launch new attacks against the western world. first the surge must end, then widthdraw atleast most of the troops.

Please debate me on the issues, this should be fun. (For a glimpse into the future if you chose to do so, see my owning of that idiot Tweak here.
    [url]http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=12893&page=2[/url
    ok so just because tweak has another opinion than you on this subject, hes an idiot? dude, learn to respect other peoples opinions, ron paul is not the messiah u make him out to be, and if he'd actually win ill think u will soon find out. he wont have a chance getting through most of those ideas he's presenting.

Edit: Solution for the abortion problem.

Don't be a slut, get on the pill or make the random drunk you meet in the dark alley outside the bar wear a condom. Abortion problem solved.
    impressive

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i didnt say i supported huckabee, and i dont. i just said that is one of the reasons why he is doing better and better in the polls, while ron paul remains pretty stagnant, even though he's raised a ton of money its obviously not enough.
    Which goes to show the complete ignorance and idiocy of the voters, they vote for the guy who sounds good without even knowing what he stands for.

i agree that abortion shouldnt be a main issue, but from what ive learned ron paul is against abortion, im pro abortion. but yeah this is not the main issue and shouldnt be either.
    So? He wants to leave it up to the states to decide, which is constitutionally what is supposed to be done. Pretty much every other republican is now copying this position exactly. Yes, personally he is against it, so what? It just goes to show he's a man who will follow and enforce the rule of law, rather than his own personal belief.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, i was against the invasion from the beginning, but i realise that now that america has bombed the shit out of the country and basically threw it out in a civil war, a commitment must be made to the iraqi people. You cant just run away from it now cuz its hard like ron paul wants too, its going to be a catastrophe of great proportions with total civil war, and it will be a hideout for terrorists to launch new attacks against the western world. first the surge must end, then widthdraw atleast most of the troops.
    Is America's involvement really making things better? Hundreds of millions of dollars are being lost a day, both on spending over there, and money that goes missing. America's involvement just fueled a fire in a region that has been fighting with each other for centuries, no matter what America does, their involvement will not bring peace over there, its ludicrous to suggest that was even a true goal of the invasion. Literacy is down, health care is down, the whole place is just a mess and America is NOT making it better.

The "terrorists" nonsense is a crock of shit. Define terrorists. September 11th? 4,000 American civilians died that day, yet America kills hundreds of thousands, and they're not considered terrorists? Do you have any idea how many "terrorist" groups America has funded? This statement shows complete ignorance of history, look into the Soviet-Afghan war during the cold war, the overthrow of Nicaragua, installing a dictator in Iran (the Shah) over a democratically elected President, the Iran-Iraq war, Iran hostage crisis (how the hostages were freed) and MANY MANY others.

ok so just because tweak has another opinion than you on this subject, hes an idiot? dude, learn to respect other peoples opinions, ron paul is not the messiah u make him out to be, and if he'd actually win ill think u will soon find out. he wont have a chance getting through most of those ideas he's presenting.
    Tweak is an idiot because instead of arguing and debating intelligently, he makes stupid idiotic statements "Ron Paul will ruin the economy", then completely ignores any evidence of logic (using sound currency, ending wars which cost billions, cutting wasteful spending), then he goes out and cherrypicks information by copy's and paste's someone else's post on another site (who was also completely and historically wrong). THAT is idiotic and willfully ignorant. Deep down, he, like yourself, must know that you have no knowledge of anything related to history, economics, or any subject that is relevant with this topic. Instead of learning, you will maintained stagnated in your positions, which are based purely out of hunches which were seeded by mainsteam media reports (America must stay in Iraq to help save it! America wants to make things great! Operation Iraqi Freedom!!)

Anything else I should own you on? :dunnodude:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

which polls? the phone polls that don't even give Ron Paul's name as an option?

or the internet polls, which Ron Paul wins everytime.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

8etmvxf 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul supporters in Norway.

Oslo Norway
    Ron Paul supporters at the pre event press conference.
    Al Gore receives the pice prize tomorrow December 10.
    December 9. 2007
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zoNSM7QLJI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zoNSM7QLJI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul supporters in Norway.
    That is hilarious, maybe we got through to Bulkboy so much that he decided to take it to the streets and campaign

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Which goes to show the complete ignorance and idiocy of the voters, they vote for the guy who sounds good without even knowing what he stands for.
    i think alot of people now know what ron paul stands for, but that doesent mean they agree with him. personally i found ron paul intriguing in the start, but as i learned more about him i just found i dont agree with him in most issues. Im a conservative, but im not that conservative, basically what his policy will lead to is a government crippled and without control over alot of important areas. Im traditionally for tax cuts, but what he represents is so dramatic that it just cant be done without cutting not just overseas but also dramatically spending at home, and in a country with crap healthcare, crap education and infrastructure falling down that is not the right thing to do. the federal government does have a responsibility in my opinion.

The economic liberalism he represents have been tried before, do u remember the stock market crash in the 30s? thats what happends when u let the government have no control whatsoever. Keynes theorys and a more active federal government is what saved the economy back then.

So? He wants to leave it up to the states to decide, which is constitutionally what is supposed to be done. Pretty much every other republican is now copying this position exactly. Yes, personally he is against it, so what? It just goes to show he's a man who will follow and enforce the rule of law, rather than his own personal belief.
    saying that is up to the states seem more like a way to avoid loosing valuable voters to me. but anyway, abortion is not the main issue here. but once again i do have a problem with him being against it, because of my personal beliefs.

Is America's involvement really making things better? Hundreds of millions of dollars are being lost a day, both on spending over there, and money that goes missing. America's involvement just fueled a fire in a region that has been fighting with each other for centuries, no matter what America does, their involvement will not bring peace over there, its ludicrous to suggest that was even a true goal of the invasion. Literacy is down, health care is down, the whole place is just a mess and America is NOT making it better.
    well, but u think running away from it will make things better? the surge is going well now, civillian casualties last month was an all time low, the war was managed badly in the start i admit that, but a better stragetgy has been put on the table and it is working. just giving up and leaving the iraqi people in the hands of chaos, civil war and basically making iraq a launcing platform for more terrorist attacks is NOT the right way to go. it was wrong to go in, but now that the mistake is made, one must correct the mistake by having a military presence there until the iraqis can defend their own nation.

The "terrorists" nonsense is a crock of shit. Define terrorists. September 11th? 4,000 American civilians died that day, yet America kills hundreds of thousands, and they're not considered terrorists? Do you have any idea how many "terrorist" groups America has funded? This statement shows complete ignorance of history, look into the Soviet-Afghan war during the cold war, the overthrow of Nicaragua, installing a dictator in Iran (the Shah) over a democratically elected President, the Iran-Iraq war, Iran hostage crisis (how the hostages were freed) and MANY MANY others.
    oh so now you are denieing the term islamic terrorism as even being an actual problem? dude, think well through what has happened the last couple of years. Not just america has been attacked, but also spain, egypt, britain and bali. islamic terrorism is a fact, these are fanatics that has declared a crusade on the western world, and not responding to that threat would be to dig our heads down in the sand. I know that americas foreign policy through the course of history is full of flaws, as every empire america is also looking out for its interessts, but u cant compare americas support to afghanistan in order to stop soviet from unjustifiably taking over their country to a group of people determined to kill as many civillians as possible in the name of Allah.

u cant just refer to mistakes of the past and use that as an excuse to not respond to present threats. that is what i call ignorance. i think america has a responsibility to play on the global arena, i want US troops in europe, cuz now russia is arming again, if ron paul is elected these troops will leave, same with the troops in korea, one can protest against american military presence as much as one want, but the alternative could be much worse...

T
    weak is an idiot because instead of arguing and debating intelligently, he makes stupid idiotic statements "Ron Paul will ruin the economy", then completely ignores any evidence of logic (using sound currency, ending wars which cost billions, cutting wasteful spending), then he goes out and cherrypicks information by copy's and paste's someone else's post on another site (who was also completely and historically wrong). THAT is idiotic and willfully ignorant. Deep down, he, like yourself, must know that you have no knowledge of anything related to history, economics, or any subject that is relevant with this topic. Instead of learning, you will maintained stagnated in your positions, which are based purely out of hunches which were seeded by mainsteam media reports (America must stay in Iraq to help save it! America wants to make things great! Operation Iraqi Freedom!!)

Anything else I should own you on? :dunnodude:
    owning me? i dont see how u can even say that before i have gotten the time to reply:dunnodude:

anyway, what u do here is presenting it as very black and white. either you are a ron paul supporter, OR u are a war mongering, ignorant uninformed fool is what i get from u. you are saying that tweak and myself obviously have no knowledge about politics, economy and history basically because we dont share ur political platform. Thats not good debating, its more self ownage from your side. you do not succeed in any degree to convince me even the slightest bit about your views, much because of the way u present them. and quite frankly i think alot of others reading your posts will feel the same way.

alot of people yield for change, that however doesent mean that ron paul automatically qualifies as the right person. its a new way, but i dont think its a right or responsible way to go.

a ton of money obviously havent boosted him in the polls like everyone believed, and im glad that his fanbase obviously is for specially interested people and not a mainstream movement, therefore he will have no chance of winning.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

which polls? the phone polls that don't even give Ron Paul's name as an option?

or the internet polls, which Ron Paul wins everytime.
    i think its pretty obvious that ron paul's nationwide support is pretty damn low. over here in norway he havent once been mentioned on tv, radio or anything, huckabee though has been mentioned several times. its a reason for that...

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions