Your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation TJ's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex, are you a Political Science major?

If Ron Paul has raised that much then I'm sure he's doing much better in the polls than what the media is saying.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Big04pimpin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

If Ron Paul has raised that much then I'm sure he's doing much better in the polls than what the media is saying.
    I have taken quite a few classes and the big thing with polls that I learned with every class is that there are tons of polls. THe new channel will continue to make different polls until they get the results they want. It pisses me off and I learned this directly from my Professor who used to be in charge of it for NBC and CBS. Pisses me off...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Big04pimpin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

OH a question for all you Ron Paul followers, is he for real? When I say that, what I mean is does he really mean what he says? Everything he says is great and I like the way he thinks but when Bush first ran I kinda liked his "Ideas" but that turned to shit real quick. I just haven't had time to really sit down and research Ron Paul, but everything I have heard it really good, that makes me think its too good to be true.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Big04pimpin View Post
    OH a question for all you Ron Paul followers, is he for real? When I say that, what I mean is does he really mean what he says? Everything he says is great and I like the way he thinks but when Bush first ran I kinda liked his "Ideas" but that turned to shit real quick. I just haven't had time to really sit down and research Ron Paul, but everything I have heard it really good, that makes me think its too good to be true.
    Yes, he's for real. He's been referred to by congress as "Dr. No" for a few decades. He's had the same policies since the 1970's. Did you see this video that IronSlave posted earlier in this thread?

Ron Paul is real. Hillary is fake. Ron voted against the war, she voted for it and is claiming that she was "tricked" by George Bush. Great president she would make if she can get tricked by that idiot.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Actually, I'm an Exercise Science major. Politics just interest me, especially now that Ron is running. This will be the first time I vote.

Anyone considering voting for Paul needs to switch parties as soon as possible. I know in Pennsylvania the deadline was changed to a few days from now, so make sure you do that ASAP.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm glad Ron was able to sneak in how biased the polls are by saying "sometimes they don't even mention my name." Once again, Ron is asked "who he would vote for without the Republican nomination," which is unnecessary.

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He had a quick interview on Good Morning America today. It was a decent interview. No jabs at him.

vlcsnap145262ly0 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

a little offtopic, but since Kansas doesn't have Presidential primary elections....does that mean that there's a good chance I won't get to vote for Ron Paul, at all?

enlighten me on how our country handles this election stuff.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    a little offtopic, but since Kansas doesn't have Presidential primary elections....does that mean that there's a good chance I won't get to vote for Ron Paul, at all?

enlighten me on how our country handles this election stuff.
    http://ksgopcaucus.org/

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    ...so I can vote then.

a Caucus sounds like some sort of gay orgy.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

giulianibumpersticker 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Giuliani To Run For President Of 9/11

NEW YORK—At a well-attended rally in front of his new Ground Zero headquarters Monday, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani officially announced his plan to run for president of 9/11.

"My fellow citizens of 9/11, today I will make you a promise," said Giuliani during his 18-minute announcement speech in front of a charred and torn American flag. "As president of 9/11, I will usher in a bold new 9/11 for all."

Giulianiarticle

If elected, Giuliani would inherit the duties of current 9/11 President George W. Bush, including making grim facial expressions, seeing the world's conflicts in terms of good and evil, and carrying a bullhorn at all state functions.

"Let us all remember how we felt on that day, with the world watching our every move, waiting on our every word," said Giuliani, flanked by several firefighters, ex-New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, and Judith Nathan, his third wife. "With a campaign built on traditional 9/11 values, and with the help of every citizen who believes in the 9/11 dream, I want to make 9/11 great again."

According to Washington–based political analyst Gregory Hammond, Giuliani's candidacy "should not be underestimated."

Giuliani Bio

"Sure, he has no foreign or national policy experience, and both his personal life and political career are riddled with scandal," said Hammond. "But in the key area of having been on TV on 9/11, the other candidates simply cannot match him. And as we saw in 2004, that's what matters most to voters in this post-9/11 world."

After his downtown Manhattan announcement, Giuliani held an afternoon rally near the Pentagon. In the early evening, he flew to a field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where he hosted a $5,000-a-plate fundraising dinner in a tent decorated with clouds of ash, streaming sheets of singed office paper, and small piles of authentic rubble from the World Trade Center site.

Among the policy planks listed on his website are his Cleaner Air Act, which would severely limit the levels of smoke and harmful gases allowed to pour from 747s flying into 110-story office buildings, guaranteed health insurance covering burns caused by shards of burning metal, and his "No Child Left Behind In A Smoldering Skyscraper" initiative.

Giuliani supporters praised the candidate for his "early and unwavering commitment" to 9/11.

"People talk about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but did either of them happen to be mayor of New York in September 2001?" Bedford, NH resident Helen Rolfe said. "Guiliani was. To me, that speaks volumes about this man."

Though his campaign apparatus is not yet fully operational, Giuliani's "mobile campaign units"—refurbished fire trucks decorated with banners, balloons, and bloodstains, whose droning sirens continuously blare Giuliani's official campaign song—have already begun canvassing towns in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Giuliani's pro-9/11 message seems to be resonating with potential voters. Said Ames, IA voter Alan Benoit: "I remember seeing Rudolph Giuliani's face, on television, saying reassuring things during a highly emotional moment filled with fear and confusion. He's got my vote."

With more than a year until the primaries—unless Giuliani's court-filed request to hold New York's primary on the second Tuesday in September is approved—Giuliani said it is too early to discuss potential running mates, though he refused to rule out the possibility of naming a twisted, half-melted aluminum beam, an FDNY ball cap, or even John McCain. Giuliani, however, called rumors that he had met with a large shard of glass from the wreckage of the Pentagon "patently untrue."

"Letting 9/11 fall into the hands of the Democrats in 2008 would be nothing short of a national tragedy," Giuliani said. "Ever since 9/11 was founded that fateful day on 9/11, 9/11 has stood for one thing: 9/11."

Giuliani Videoarticle

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul is gonna dominate the Youtube debate in November.

Press Release: 30,000 YouTube Subscribers
    RON PAUL IS TOP PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER ON YOUTUBE

Presidential candidate surpasses 30,000 subscribers on leading online video network

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA— Congressman Ron Paul’s YouTube channel reached over 30,000 subscribers on October 7. His is the leading “You Choose 08” presidential campaign channel, with nearly three times more supporters than Democratic candidate and supposed internet campaign darling, Barack Obama, who places second with over 11,000 subscribers. Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s channel is the fifth most popular with slightly more than 3,000 subscribers, or one tenth of Ron Paul’s support. Fellow Republican Rudy Giuliani lags behind with over 2,000 subscriptions, followed by John McCain and Mike Huckabee with just over 1,000 each. All other Republican candidates have fewer than 1,000 YouTube supporters.

“In all leading online metrics, Dr. Paul is dominating the field,” said Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul’s message of freedom, peace, and prosperity is resonating strongly with Americans, and attracting new supporters every day.”

Dr. Paul’s video channel has been viewed 4.5 million times by supporters who embrace his message of freedom and limited government, making him one of the most-watched presidential candidates in internet history. His is also the 39th most popular channel of all time. Subscribers laud him as “exciting”, “honorable”, “dedicated to principle”, and the only man who “can beat Hillary.” They use YouTube to recruit and organize other Ron Paul supporters, adding to his burgeoning campaign base. This energy remains unprecedented among other Republican presidential hopefuls.

YouTube was founded as an online video-sharing network in February 2005. It is the leading online video site worldwide.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    giulianibumpersticker 1
    Looks like a man you can trust.

Get Ripped, Get Laid.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation onebigeric's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

"A great 9/11"......:dunnodude:

I'm at a loss as to what this gimp-jo is aiming for. The logo of a plane with a red contrail is a real winner as well:weaksuace:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by onebigeric View Post
    "A great 9/11"......:dunnodude:

I'm at a loss as to what this gimp-jo is aiming for. The logo of a plane with a red contrail is a real winner as well:weaksuace:
    it's a parody.

It's a joke because that douchebag can't do one interview, speech, or debate without mentioning 9/11 in every answer.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation onebigeric's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Gah I caught the humor in your pic Tech, but I thought the earlier post was legit.

Political satire n00b, dat's me

Although if Gulliani were to do such a thing, it would come as absolutely no surprise. People say he seems 'genuine and real'; I personally don't want a genuine idiot in the top spot. Sadly enough, that's more or less what we've had for the last two terms.....

Rudy would be worse though.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation German_Joe's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Gulliani is a tool of the Illuminati, this guy is so corrupt.... yet the media seems to like him . I wonder why that is :jerkoff1:

people need to wake up, no wonder why organized media doesnt show ron paul the respect he diserves. Could you imagine what kind of chaos Ron paul could do to their agendas.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions