Your first visit?
Register

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 739 to 756 of 986
  1. #739
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-eYXscpNpZk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-eYXscpNpZk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #740
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Michael Steele

    "You can't count anyone out until the counting is over"

    This is the dumb cunt that said Ron Paul is "finished" after the second debate.




  3. #741
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf?enablejs=true&feedurl=http%3A%2F%2F dannybishop%2Eblip%2Etv%2Frss&file=http%3A%2F%2Fbl ip%2Etv%2Frss%2Fflash%2F554730&showplayerpath=http %3A%2F%2Fblip%2Etv%2Fscripts%2Fflash%2Fshowplayer% 2Eswf" width="400" height="255" allowfullscreen="true" id="showplayer"><param name="movie" value="http://blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf?enablejs=true&feedurl=http%3A%2F%2F dannybishop%2Eblip%2Etv%2Frss&file=http%3A%2F%2Fbl ip%2Etv%2Frss%2Fflash%2F554730&showplayerpath=http %3A%2F%2Fblip%2Etv%2Fscripts%2Fflash%2Fshowplayer% 2Eswf" /><param name="quality" value="best" /></object>




  4. #742
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Michael Steele, the next Miss Cleo.








  5. #743
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8t_3wvwGQv4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8t_3wvwGQv4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>




  6. #744
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hNfiyq3BHQE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hNfiyq3BHQE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>




  7. #745
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Two answers had Ron Paul mentioned, lol.




  8. #746
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Ironslave getting a shoutout at 2:04??



    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aazSrVRV7II&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aazSrVRV7II&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>




  9. #747
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    The beginning looks like a porn flick.

    :coolguy:




  10. #748
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation lifterdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,704

    QUESTION

    If Ron Paul doesn't get the Republican nomination, can he still run as an independent?


    [FONT="Impact"] slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.[/FONT]


  11. #749
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by lifterdead View Post
    If Ron Paul doesn't get the Republican nomination, can he still run as an independent?
    he has said many times that he has no intention to, nor do he want to.

    He also mentioned that states have different rules about switching parties to run as an independent after he's already declared himself a Republican candidate. So he said he's not even sure he could run as an independent even if he wanted to.




  12. #750
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    Dear James,

    Please bang Brittany Smith and take pics. Thanks.






  13. #751
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    he has said many times that he has no intention to, nor do he want to.

    He also mentioned that states have different rules about switching parties to run as an independent after he's already declared himself a Republican candidate. So he said he's not even sure he could run as an independent even if he wanted to.

    So...im a bit mix'd up, hes not the republican candidate, hes running for it, right? and you guys have to elect him as the candidate for republicans..?? voting? could you explain me how things work over there?


    you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

    sigpic67283 1


  14. #752
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcardu View Post
    So...im a bit mix'd up, hes not the republican candidate, hes running for it, right? and you guys have to elect him as the candidate for republicans..?? voting? could you explain me how things work over there?
    Each party, Democrats and Republicans have primaries. These primary elections will be happening over the next two months or so, to detemine which candidate will represent each party in the general election.

    Basically, right now both parties are having Royal Rumbles to see which candidate is the best from their respective party. Then, those two people will fight in the general election to see who will be the president.

    Ron Paul is Republican, so he's trying to get the Republican nomination. If he does, he'll mostly face Obama or Hillary (Democrats) last next year in the general election.




  15. #753
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation lifterdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,704
    Thanks Tech. I hope he gets the nod. If he does, he's got my vote. If he doesn't.....


    I'm not sure who I'll vote for, but not for Hilary.




  16. #754
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by lifterdead View Post
    Thanks Tech. I hope he gets the nod. If he does, he's got my vote. If he doesn't.....


    I'm not sure who I'll vote for, but not for Hilary.
    If Ron Paul somehow doesn't make it to the general election, Im pretty sure I won't be voting. I'll be too busy building a bunker and stocking up on supplies. Because if anyone else becomes president, this country is in for four years of hell.




  17. #755
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Each party, Democrats and Republicans have primaries. These primary elections will be happening over the next two months or so, to detemine which candidate will represent each party in the general election.

    Basically, right now both parties are having Royal Rumbles to see which candidate is the best from their respective party. Then, those two people will fight in the general election to see who will be the president.

    Ron Paul is Republican, so he's trying to get the Republican nomination. If he does, he'll mostly face Obama or Hillary (Democrats) last next year in the general election.
    oh now i get and who's Ron facing ? i mean for republicans

    and who decides who will be republican or democrat candidate? what are those royal rumbles?

    sorry if im getting too noisy, i wanna know.




  18. #756
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcardu View Post
    oh now i get and who's Ron facing ? i mean for republicans

    and who decides who will be republican or democrat candidate? what are those royal rumbles?

    sorry if im getting too noisy, i wanna know.
    I was kidding about the Royal Rumbles. :keke:

    American voters vote in the primaries for their respective party. Im registered to vote as a Republican, so I will vote in the Republican primary/caucus in Kansas. (which for me is in early February)

    Ron Paul is facing a whole bunch of douchebags. Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Duncan Hunter, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Fred Thompson. (those are the Republicans that are still in the race)






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.