Register

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Maxmonzter's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

teens groups doing bench press and doing like 10 sets and doing like 1-3 reps. that really bugs me

Soccer/football players doing bench press and arms every god damn day. often trying to max bench, the most stupid thing i´ve seen

fat ppl walking on treadmill, hey fatty try to run and you might even loose a pound. also ppl who pedal really slow on the bike, hate that

average joe, coming every 3rd day or weekends and doing the same thing and they ask why ain´t i gaining muscle, hmm i wonder why

powerlifters: 2 guys training partners talk for like 10 mins and then do a set, i really hate that when i´m waiting to do my squat. they do it mostly on squats, damn irritating.

bad form is number 1 i hate. half squat,1/4 of a squat, 1/4 rep on bench press, pullups going an inch down and then back up

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Member bodybuilding reputation forsi's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BONECRUSHER View Post
    People who hog equipment and talk instead of working out.

People who have invisible lat syndrome (Or what I call the shitty walk)
    Oh yeah, signed 100%.

Gonna burn some muscle!

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation th3darkmarket's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

People screaming at the top of their lungs doing reps. I can understand maybe a grunt or two when going to failure but starting out with a King Kong mating call is ridiculous.

Things you can't stand in the gym!

Member bodybuilding reputation TM817's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

:jerkoff1:The Sunday morning coffee and newspaper jerkoffs! It,s bad enough my gym opens at 8 am on Sun. Then ya gotta deal w/ these gyes just standing around bullshiting and drinking coffee. They should just go to a diner!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by th3darkmarket View Post
    People screaming at the top of their lungs doing reps. I can understand maybe a grunt or two when going to failure but starting out with a King Kong mating call is ridiculous.
    Not true, sometimes it just comes out. Try putting 500lbs on your back and see if you come up without making a noise. If you lift light then maybe you dont understand. I dont scream at the top of my lungs, but if I am doing a heavy set noise does come out.

[April|MOTM] Braaq

Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by th3darkmarket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Not true, sometimes it just comes out. Try putting 500lbs on your back and see if you come up without making a noise. If you lift light then maybe you dont understand. I dont scream at the top of my lungs, but if I am doing a heavy set noise does come out.
    I agree totally with Braaq..If you're lift at you max or close to it, just breathing
    for me atleast gets hard. A loud grunt or scream should be allowed if you are lifting heavy...but standing with p*s*y weight and screaming...thats just self pwnage IMO.

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Zigurd's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well... many things I don`t like I have done myself.

-People who bring in towels to mark machines they are using, while using another machine. Let me explain, I have this big dude in my gym, awesome physic, but the motherfucker does Hammer chest presses and leaves his towel on the machine and then goes to do squats... And I cannot use the chest machine because his stinky towel is there.

Other people do the same though... fucking idiots.

-People who talk through the phone loud as fuck, and think they are better than everyone else. I understand talking with somebody when he calls you... I`ve done it a couple of times, keeping the talk short though. But there are guys who are like this:

"YO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG whats up dude ? MY MAAAAAAAN, it has been so long, let`s go drink tonight bitch, yeah... let`s get LAID"

Not a fucking joke, there are at least three guys in my gym who are like this... I sometimes wonder if somebody actually called them. Their cellphone probably don`t even have batteries.

-Guys who don`t take down the weights after using them. Usually I don`t mind taking little weights, it`s actually good because I get to work back and biceps a little more... but the Elephants at my gym that lift 300 tons and leave the weight there... I fucking hate them. I spend about 30 minutes tearing down the building of weights they put there.

-Smelly people... self explanatory. Some dudes are so biohazard that the entire gym stinks... It`s almost like a creature of myth is attacking us with it`s smell.

-Girls who look but don`t talk to me... fuck I hate it because I never know if they want me to talk to them or not =,(

One time I was doing dips, and I brought a female friend that day. She told me a girl was looking at me. She was... but I just don`t have the guts to talk to her. Or any other girl at the gym... it`s just a weird place to talk to. FUCK.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The Creator's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

We call him Charles Glass...Some lame ass freshman that comes into the gym everyday with a new "recruit" for his obsurd training methods. He's a scrawny little bastard that always wheres tight pink shirts. He brings new people in to workout with and will spend hours training arms. Literally everything you could ever imagine, one leg tri extensions, curls on the bosu balls, curls from every angle on the cables, kickbacks while lying on your stomach. And the whole time he will be explaining exactly which part of the muscle is going to experience insane growth because of this cock-eyed movement they are performing. Never a compound lift and yet looking for max growth...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator View Post
    one leg tri extensions...
    How does one perform such monstrosity ?

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation skid9832004's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
    How does one perform such monstrosity ?

lmao hahahaha neosoviet .......i was thinking the same thing

Things you can't stand in the gym![/

“I think about the meaning of pain. Pain is personal. It really belongs to the one feeling it. Probably the only thing that is your own. I like mine.”

“I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone."

~ Henry Rollins

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Fatality's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The following replies are just freaking hilarious to read, epecially the quote...."YO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG whats up dude ? MY MAAAAAAAN, it has been so long, let`s go drink tonight bitch, yeah... let`s get LAID" And everything else is just amazingly funny. I should add to this list again. I really hate the part when the men take their showers and they walk out naked like they think they're the only one in the world, or that they own the gym or something. And when I say naked, I mean completely naked, down to their sacks....I'm like "C'mon, this isn't a 'Frolic in the flowers' kind of atmosphere where you can freely walk around naked'' Seeing a guy naked before you work out isn't a great start to your motivational lift either. But anyways, keep going with the replies, I'm really getting a kick out of this thread

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation PrizeFighteR's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by skid9832004 View Post
    guys doin the leg press machine wit like 10 plates on each side and goin down 4 inchs that really gets me pissed off
    ding ding. Also, douchebag trainer at my gym. This little kid who watches everything I do then when I say hello he freaks and turns his head. There is also this guy who comes and hammer curls (swings with all momentum) 100s The guy also does leg extensions with the whole stack with a 4 inch ROM. He cracks me up but gets really annoying.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Beau's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

PPL that see you using a bench or machine then steal it when you grab a drink etc

PPl that lift extremely light weights and still feel the urge to breath and moan like crazy

ppl that sit and stare at you working out....fuck do something you turds!

kids that come into the gym and swing off the cables and shit

and of course the gym know it all....usually some skinny punk or fat ass tellin everyone how to lift.

* Add the stinky guy that spreads the stank across the entire gym....hes my favourite

"Its better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven"

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    I agree a 100% im loud on my heavy lifts, it justs comes out and to be honest it seems to help ....i just hate the guys doing like 25lbs incline presses moaning and groaning like there doing the 130's.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LMFAO

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Beau37 View Post
    I agree a 100% im loud on my heavy lifts, it justs comes out and to be honest it seems to help ....i just hate the guys doing like 25lbs incline presses moaning and groaning like there doing the 130's.
    Have you thought that maybe to them 25lbs is the same as 130lbs to you ?

Just a thought. I might be crazy.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^Yea, you've got a point there. I have a relatively weak incline but it still feels as though I need to grunt in order to get it up once in a while.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

no i dont....25lbs was a bad example i guess take tonight for example i seen a guy doing 15lb db flat press like way to ez practically throwing the db's and he still breathes heavy and grunts....there is a difference trust me. I think there told by there trainer to breath so they take it to the next level so everyone can hear them breathing lol

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions