• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Animal PAK Vitamins

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi i Just Picked up a Tin of Animal pak Vitamins and i noticed It says they are TIME RELEASED I OPENED it up and noticed that the Pills are well some of them are INSANly SIzed to a point where i cannot even Swallow them so i Took em and Blendid em all in a Protein SHake didnt TASTE great but i have a strong stomache ....NOW my question is

is this at all Dangerous to take Time Released Pills too quickly??:ughnoes: like that i mean my stomache was Fine heart rate was fine breathing was Fine it didnt have much of an effect on me but gave me some energy for my WORKOUT

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animal Pak is a waste. The amounts are way too high for your body to properly metabolize.

EDIT: It's not dangerous...you'll be fine.

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a confusing Scenario because im sure there are others that would say your totally WRONG about the ANIMAL pak Vitamins Ive heard from friends and i can see a change in their overall performance in a short period of Time not taking steroids or anything else just supplementing eating right and hittin it hard in the gym , But thanks Ill keep doing that till i can come up with a conclusion of my own

frezzy

frezzy

get a big gulp of water, pop 'em in, and swallow. then no worries :tiphat:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not as simple as that, i choke on em its rediculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had trouble swallowing them down when i first brouht a tin, but they are easy once you get used to it daily down them all in 3 - 4 sips of water.

here is a tip what you can do, if your having touble getting them down.

split them up into groups of sizes :keke:

I felt great when taking them, didnt get sick or anything for months on end, but it costs to much for the amount you get in it,

im switching ti a different multi very soon

P

perfectzero

It shouldn't hurt you to crush them up, but it might defeat the purpose of their time release.

Although I do think Animal Pak is a good vitamin, I consider it over priced.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a confusing Scenario because im sure there are others that would say your totally WRONG about the ANIMAL pak Vitamins Ive heard from friends and i can see a change in their overall performance in a short period of Time not taking steroids or anything else just supplementing eating right and hittin it hard in the gym , But thanks Ill keep doing that till i can come up with a conclusion of my own

I have taken Animal Pak before and, yes, I noticed a great increase in energy for about 1-2 hours after taking it. However, remember placebo and that research will prove any type of advertising wrong.

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

You can try a pill cutter.. It's a simple thing you can get at the drug store and fairly inexpensive.. In my opinion the Animal Paks are pretty good.. Remeber the high amounts of vitamins in there are to make sure you get enough into your system. Some of the other ones don't dissolve that well in your system and there amounts are just too low. So in turn your body will not absorb enough to make a difference. The animal paks are of pretty good grade, so they will dissolve well in the body. Just my 2 cents.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There a solid vitamin pack although I heard they found traces of oral steroids in some pkg's of Animal Pak. Probably a rumour though...

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There a solid vitamin pack although I heard they found traces of oral steroids in some pkg's of Animal Pak. Probably a rumour though...

Could be true, I could see how they would be effective though. There are a few articles floating around about oral active steroids in supps, anywhere from BCAA's to creatine and all types really.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You get used to taking them, I can usually take half of the pack at a time. But I do agree, they are overpriced a little. Right now I just have a generic multi-vitamin I am taking, but there was a pretty good article in the article section about multi-vitamins I remember reading.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are great for athletes. Athletes including myself usually just take a multi-vitamin once daily because of the high prices of Animal Paks, but i do see how the larger amounts are helpful. Just way to high of a price though.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just take them because I like the color they turn my piss.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i heard that the animal pac have some androstenedione in it, is that true ?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
C'mon man up! i swallow all of them in one shot with one big gulp of water!!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yo princevegeta thanks for the answer !! i have no problem taking bills man :xyxthumbs: but some one told me that shit at the gym yesterday :disgust: i guess he did'nt know what the hell he's talking about :jerkoff1: next time i see him i'am going to beat his ass :49:

Rookieliftin

Rookieliftin

Animal Pak

I also tried them and yes they are huge!, I tried crushing them and mixing them into a shake but it just sat at the bottom. So I just said F it and started downing them, I did gag a few times but I got use to them. I switched back to GNC multi's tho, good luck