• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

nolva w/ ai???

M

marcclimber

I've been reading through some post and I'm seeing a lot of "AI" in your pct. What type of AI should I be running with my Nolva for pct. I'm coming off a test deca cycle in about 2 weeks. Thanks! Right now I just have the standard nolva and clomid combo.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats good enough im going on dea and sustanon 250 and im doing the nolvadex and clomid combo. Thats sufficient enough you dont need alot of stuff those two aare solid choices.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The nolva/clomid combo should be enough imo. Maybe you could add it on your next cycle. In the men time do some research

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clomid and nolvadex are very similar in structure and very similar in their role.. if you ask me clomid should be removed from bodybuilding.. i say just run a few weeks of nolvadex 40mg a day.. instead of the clomid invest in some HCG. HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotrophin), which functions as an LH analog and can help bring testicle size back up. HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 to weeks prior to the cessation of nolvadex..

F

freakinhuge

some people like clomid and others don't. You just have to give it a try with your first PCT and see how you react. I have never had any problems with it, so I use clomid in all my PCT. My best PCT is clomid, nolva and aromasin.

S

spstan29

Best AI to use for your PCT would be Aromasin.