• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First timer need advice

U

umegghiu973

sup guys, ima first timer to posting anything but have been around the site for a while, but now have some questions which i need some guidance with

im goin to be starting my first cycle and i already have some 10mg dbol's
im just confused as to weather i should stack it with either deca or sus, or just a plain old test

i plan on doing at least 40mg /day of dbol
and depending on which injectable i get how much of that should i take a week, i was thinkin 2 shots of 250mg/week

thnx guys i appreciate it!

faiz

faiz

Test at 500mg a week is solid for a first cycle..

how much do you weight btw?

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fiaz is correct. Also, if you chose to run the D-bol 20-25mg per day is plenty of a starting dose with perhaps 30mg being the highest.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah dianabol with test or sus should be ok i might if i were you do 250 mg a week just to take it easy your first time and see how you react. Also make sure you get some pct like nolvadex or clomid cause some serious stuff happens after a cycle especiall with something like dbol with such high adregenic effects. Everything else sounds good do some more research and read up on dbol because steroids are very serious and you should no what your doing. Also watch your kidneys or doe some kind of check up on them since your taking pills.

U

umegghiu973

i weigh around 194 right now, i havent been workin out the past week just so i can completley heal up, but i was about 200 a week ago at 6'0''

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i weigh around 194 right now, i havent been workin out the past week just so i can completley heal up, but i was about 200 a week ago at 6'0''

Depending on BF, I would say wait until you have a more solid base but since you mind is set. Do what everyone else has said.

Test Cyp. or Test En. at 500mgs (2 shots at 250mg split)
20mgs of Dbol to start. Give it a week at least before bumping it up.

I did 36mgs for my first time with Dbol and it was too much. Sides started to show up.

U

umegghiu973

im not too sure about BF i never really measured it before but goin by my stats it cant be that high im guessin like 16%, but anyways i only wanna run the dbol for about the first 4 weeks of the cycle juss to kick start it u know then lay off afta that cuz the test will start to kick in

im thinkin of just sayin to hell wit it n jus takin anadrol/nolvadex for a 6 week spin but i yet to get access to good ones (i can only get 5mg pills of that right now)

thnx for all the advice guys helps me out alot

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For your first time, please don't hit of A-bombs. They have that name for a reason. You have no real need for them. You should just do test by itself but since you already bought the d-bol you can add it in. Remeber to go slow and steady, juicing up to your gills is not going to make you bigger/faster/stronger, just more side effects will start to arise. You need to look towards your diet and training first if test alone isn't going to produce the results you want as a first timer.

outshine

outshine

Do some more research. Steroids are not toys. Especially look into PCT.

You don't want to take dbol by itself because you will loose most of you gains when off. You don't want deca by itself (unless you want not being able to get it up) and sustanon is better suited to eod injections (cause of the prop. ester), if you pin once per week it will result in uneven levels of test.

With that said, I'd recommend 500mg/ week of test enth or cyp. that was my first cycle and it was more than enough to put on 30lbs. You could throw in the dbol to kick it if you want but 500mg of test is more than enough for a first cycle.

L

lifterjaydawg

Definitely look into your PCT. Its very important. You want to have all your research chems before you start your cycle.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff