• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Var, worth it?

outshine

outshine

Is the premium one pays for anavar compared to a similar oral like winstrol worth it? Any experience with both drugs? Thanks.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not worth it imo. Its to mild to get some serious mass. Imo if you wanna cycle you should have a test base.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anavar is great....many prefer anavar over winny due to less side effects and mainly because of the joint issue with winstrol.. i find it rather pricy and pointless unless your doing a show.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think winstrol is a better sustitute for the money cause it can be very expensive and if your supplier isnt reliable then you could lose all that money.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is the premium one pays for anavar compared to a similar oral like winstrol worth it? Any experience with both drugs? Thanks.

Anavar is the most mild oral out there and gives great strength gains but little mass gains. Winstrol is very harsh on the body and gives a nice hard look but also thickens tendons making them brittle and weak.

outshine

outshine

Thanks, I've heard that all around var is better than winny especially in the strength department. Im going to include it in a test/tren cutting cycle or possibly use it after as a bridge to keep some weight on. I've used winstrol and did experience some joint pain, that's why i'm asking. I'm not looking to bulk this cycle but like being fucking strong.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Besides the expensive price the strength gains and fat burning properties of var are noteworthy.

K

krich15eb

what would var alone do if i have size but want to get cut and loose some fat

MetalMX

MetalMX

Var is great for cutting man. Im on Test/Tren cycle kickstarting it with Anavar. This is the second week i'm ON so far. Running Var at 50mg ED, strength gains are unbelieveable and the pump is great!. Lifts have already improved 10% minimum while some have gone up by 25%!!!. It's also true about what they say about it reducing abdominal fat my midsection has already gotten tighter. I also find it's very good at suppressing appetite which is good if your cutting.

If you want to cut some fat and get strong go for Anavar.

It's true what Wolf said Winstrol is very hard on the body, reducing your HDL cholesterol and making your joints more susceptible to injury, its also quite hepatoxic (stressful to the liver) unlike Anavar which is very mild on the body.

Winstrol is a DHT derivative, DHT and DHT derivatives reduce Estrogen/Progesterone, this in turn reduces your body's production of anti-inflammatory and painkilling cytokines and this is what causes Winstrol to cause joint pain. So when one undergoes reductions in estrogen and progesterone, bone mineral density and collagen will suffer deleterious effects.

I'm using Milk Thistle right now while i'm on the orals, it's always a good idea to be using some sort of liver support supplement while using orals.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you need PCT with an Anavar only cycle? and what would be a decent length to use it for? 10 weeks?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you need PCT with an Anavar only cycle? and what would be a decent length to use it for? 10 weeks?

Why would you only use Anavar? Yes you still would need a PCT.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For sport....strength gains with minimal weight gains.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Why not just run low dose test? Like prop EOD at 50 mg's .. Far better results than what you'll get with anavar.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

As long as you keep calories the same you won't gain any weight. Depending on your training you may gain some muscle and lose some fat but overall weight will stay the same (well, maybe a few pounds if you bloat).

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya its not for me its for my buddy who's in MMA...so from what ive researched 50mg ED is a proper dosage....8-12 week cycles. Does that sound right? also ive read it doesnt total shut down natural hormone production so what exactly would pct require? just an OTC one or should he go with nolva? any recommendations would be appreciated.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would go with clomid since its just anavar. I am done with nolva alone for a PCT. I have never rebounded as good with just nolva. It might just be my body but I hate it for stand alone PCT.