• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Highly recommended

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just got done wiht the latter half of an "m-drol" cycle. let me tell you this: this shit works. I''ve never taken anything illegal, but I did hear about a "superdrol clone"and thats why I wanted to try it lol. Shit makes you stronger in 1 week(obviously that will go away, but the strength gain is always fun). It also put on about 20 pounds in 3 weeks for me. I stacked it with creatine, prior i took milk thistle for very long time, and post I'm running good pct. Anyway if u wanna try something a tad bit stronger than this (2 more mg)I have heard of oxodrol 12 but don't intend on trying it. There ya go guys. pce

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, Superdrol and its clones work but the sides for me are too high now. Other substances work better for me.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cel, hey Big, I actually experienced zero sides what so ever. Only thing is, I think I feel my test coming back slower than the first time, it's takin 3 weeks almost to notice anything with rebound xt

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cel, hey Big, I actually experienced zero sides what so ever. Only thing is, I think I feel my test coming back slower than the first time, it's takin 3 weeks almost to notice anything with rebound xt

Ya, some love it, some hate it. I personally would rather take an injectable like Test E or Cyp. now since the two are under the same criminal category, under the laws. (I know the chances of getting caught and charged with possession of a superdrol clone is close to 0% but still thats the way the laws read)