• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pedophile admits to using Xbox Live to pick up children

P

Pain

VIP
Youtube user, self professed pedophile, and worthless human being Myidisphat has freely, and gleefully, admitted to using Xbox Live as a hunting ground to find and befriend young boys. Seeming to think himself a champion of a noble cause, Myidisphat attempts to defend his deplorable peccadilloes with worthless platitudes making him out to be a caring person seeking to establish an innocuous connections with children, in the process revealing himself to be a monster of epic proportion.

“Most of the time I’m with boys there is no sexual involvement,” YouTube user Myidisphat wrote following posting video in which he spells out “I ‘heart’ little boys” on Halo 3. “They think I’m cool as hell because I do crazy [expletive deleted] all the time. Of course they love to ruff play. I’m not saying there is sexual involvement, but I’m not saying there isn’t.”

Last edited by a moderator:
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like a net nerd, trying to be funny.

Five bucks says the kick open his door, and find a little geek sitting at his computer, listening to My Chemical Romance and posting on Youtube.

Emo Nerd :ihavesandinmyvagina