• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can you guys vote before Super Tuesday?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just did, the local library is holding a little voting booth for those who can't make/don't want to wait in line. It was my first time voting, I'm in Georgia btw.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just did, the local library is holding a little voting booth for those who can't make/don't want to wait in line. It was my first time voting, I'm in Georgia btw.

Who did you vote for?

:coolguy:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I can't vote until the 9th.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good work Prize, you are a true patriot.

:2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: of course RP. I got my mom to also, dad is out of town..I'm going to get more people come Tuesday.

Repped, and I'm gonna get you made VIP :xyxthumbs:

Bring as many friends as you can, 10,25, 50, etc. The best are the apathetic ones who don't give a shit, and are willing to take 1 hour out of their life if it means something to you. If we had dedicated people who did this, we'd be winning right now.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys..it seems every square inch of our campus is filled up with RP bumper stickers or his website written in chalk. I just wish more people would do some damn research.

IS that'd be sweet man :)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Im gonna bring my camera to the caucus. Hopefully me and my posse aren't the only Ron Paul supporters.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's going to be interesting. I doubt you guys will be the only supporters :linedrunk:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit, I just did some research on the Georgia Primary, unless you guys can pull a miracle and every Ron Paul supporter brings out 50 friends, we're probably toast there.

Today (Feb 1st) is the last day for early voting too, bring anyone and everyone you can.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/PCC/GA-R.html

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so I just literally got off work and I was putting up a RP sign in front of a busy intersection by my neighborhood. when I'm turning around out of the church I parked in a cop pulls up and his like what the hell are you doing? he said I had to take it down by Monday. my heart was kinda raising :keke: