• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bill Clinton speaking in my school today

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bill Clinton’s at Kennesaw State University at 6:30 p.m., then speaks to a Baptist group at 8 p.m. In addition, the Clinton has brought in Maryland Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown, who is African-American and who, the campaign likes to point out, went to law school with Barack Obama. Brown has engagements in Atlanta and Athens today, on Hillary Clinton’s behalf.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/sh...008/02/01/on_the_last_weekend_before_a_p.html

----

Yeah, I found out from somebody in the gym..I wish I could go but I can't get out of work :disgust:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He'll just be taking shots on Obama the entire time, although I would like to go to that also. Bill is doing Hillary's hard work.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He'll just be taking shots on Obama the entire time, although I would like to go to that also. Bill is doing Hillary's hard work.

He'll do all her work too if she becomes President. :ughnoes:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very true flex. don't know how it went. really wished I could've gone.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My father went to a dinner tonight to see Congressman Phil English speak. I would of went if it wasn't full.

:food-snacking:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who is your father Flex? i keep thinking its ron paul. is it?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, Rand Paul is my father. Ron is my grandfather.

I'm gonna go try to bone my sisters now, ttyl!

:hello:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My father went to a dinner tonight to see Congressman Phil English speak. I would of went if it wasn't full.

:food-snacking:

yeah my friend's brother met Obama the other day.

and :49: @ the sister comment