• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mall shooting in Chicago

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Five people have been shot at a shopping centre in the US city of Chicago, authorities say.

cue the foreigners bitching about gun control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'm standing in that cue

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hurray for guns and twats.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The sad part is, because this is so common I didn't even see a mention of it as a Top News story (compared to Heath Ledger, and the country mourns).

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if just everyone in the shop had had a gun:rolleyes:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if just everyone in the shop had had a gun:rolleyes:

I'm sure the sick fuck who did this was a first class citizen who couldn't have gotten a gun if there were laws. :jerkoff1:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sure the sick fuck who did this was a first class citizen who couldn't have gotten a gun if there were laws. :jerkoff1:

He's got a point though. All these shootings always seem to happen where you easily can get a gun.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
He's got a point though. All these shootings always seem to happen where you easily can get a gun.
Every person in the United States can easily get a gun. Thats not gonna change anytime soon.

So having gun control laws would only harm the honest gun owners. Since criminals don't follow laws.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every person in the United States can easily get a gun. Thats not gonna change anytime soon.

So having gun control laws would only harm the honest gun owners. Since criminals don't follow laws.

Exactly, well said :xyxthumbs:

This doesnt even come as a shock to me anymore, its so damn common.. guess I should invest in a bullet proof vest when I go out shopping. :e5dunno: Time to adapt to our screwed up society.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Of course they can since guns are not banned as they are in Europe for instance. I understand the whole "Well they are maniacs so they're gonna find another way of killing people" argument, but I still don't believe in making it easier for those maniacs by having such a loose gun policy.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Of course they can since guns are not banned as they are in Europe for instance. I understand the whole "Well they are maniacs so they're gonna find another way of killing people" argument, but I still don't believe in making it easier for those maniacs by having such a loose gun policy.
The federal government could outlaw guns completely tomorrow, and that would not do a damn thing. There are millions of weapons in this country and it would be physically impossible to remove them all.

In America, when the government tries to ban something, it just makes the problem x10 worse.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm moving to Chicago in March. shit. :49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the Americans in this thread. Not to mention it would be unconstitutional to take away our rights to bear arms.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the Americans in this thread. Not to mention it would be unconstitutional to take away our rights to bear arms.

I second that.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

pretty sure this case could have been avoided if there were laws:e5dunno:

also ive read that 15 american children die everyday because they get hold of their parents guns, now if that aint a reason for restriction then i dont know what is.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it's called personal responsibility.

Small children get into their parents cleaning cupboards all the time and drink bleach. Should the government have tougher laws on bleach?

or maybe....just maybe, parents should take responsibility for what goes on inside their home.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, let's have the government baby us. We arn't capable of anything. Kids get ahold of their parents violent video games too, so let's ban them. Let's ban vitamins, their kids might get into them and might overdose. Let's ban everything.

WAR AGAINST GUNS!!!!11!!1

:jerkoff1:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty sure this case could have been avoided if there were laws:e5dunno:

Pretty sure you're dead wrong, and you didn't watch the clip above I posted.