• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

testosterone booster

P

power

What is the best testosterone booster? What do you guys think about gamma?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I haven't tried the gammo -o one.
But I have tested Tribex 500 from Biotest. And that worked really good one me.
I have low testosterone levels though, so it was probably why it worked

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

are testosterone booster a good product? are they bad for u at all, bad for liver or kidney?
i heard they make u pissed off all the time?? haaha thinking about trying a booster, but dont know too much about them... any info??

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ISA-Test from isatori was pretty good.....Tribulus works well IMO...dunno if any of them actually increase muscle size/strength but they def increase sex drive.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quote from dave palumbo

"NATURAL BODBUILDER:
The best natural testosterone booster is a potent anti-estrogen like 6-oxo or Gaspari's Novedex XT. The reason is that it's ESTROGEN that shuts down testosterone production in men. Therefore, if you inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, you'll allow your body to crank out more natural testosterone without the possibility of shutdown by excess estrogen."

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

but are they bad for u at all?? can they damage your liver or kidneys/?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but are they bad for u at all?? can they damage your liver or kidneys/?

no, not at all.. if anything an OTC anti-e will raise your bad cholesterol but not much at all.. estrogen is a good thing to have, we are made with a perfect design, but there are too many downfalls to it as well, especially for the sport we participate in.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think optimum nutrition tribulus is the best booster for the money. Combining that with some ZMA (I like optimum nutrition for this as well) is a good, cheap way to slightly boost test levels and the zinc in the ZMA will help keep estrogen levels down. If you want to spend a little more I would suggest formadrol extreme my lg. It wont give you "roid rage" but expect to pop more woods than you normally do. Trib really improves libido.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test boosters are worth the money?

P

perfectzero

Tribulus has shown time and time again NOT to boost testosterone in humans. It does seem to raise libido, though.

AIs (anti-aromatase which lower estrogen conversion) are a good bet. They often raise test levels by quite a bit. Some of them can crush your libido, as estrogen is needed for that. ATD can be pretty bad for that (Novadex XT). They also dry out your joints. Estrogen is also good for making gains, so AIs tend not to cause huge size gains as much as strength and dry gain gains.

Free test boosters (like nettle root) are good. They increase the test being used by your body. Activate Xtreme is the forerunner in this pack. It has other things in it, like icarin (a test mimicer) and rhodiola (an adaptagen).

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
okay...in terms of test boosters....It all depends on your age. If your under 25 years old, don't waste your time with anything OTC because it won't be worth it. If your dead set on using something, get with a reliable source and look into some Anabolics. If your older then 25, like Serb said, focus on keeping your estrogen levels down. You can do this with the products that he said, or just keep hitting the gym, raising your lean mass levels is the best natural test boosters since your body will naturally produce more test to maintain the level of anabolism that you need to maintain muscle mass. All in all...try a good solid protein, maybe a mutli-vit and some creatine. When you hit 30...start dabbeling in some test boosters to see what works with you. My recommendation is try several, but only try one thing at a time or you may have false-positive results in terms of what is actually helping you.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude just stay hydrated you can also take milk thiisle and dandelion to detoxify your liver and kidneys before you start a test booster your body will react better to the test booster also. one good test booster i tried was axis but for legal your not gonna see a big difference