• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Good News. Regarding Writers Strike

P

Pain

VIP
Breaking: Writers' Strike End Imminent

it seems this week's rumors that the writers' strike is coming to an end may indeed be true. We are hearing from several sources that the WGA and the AMPTP are "very close" to a deal, which could be announced as early as later today.

According to reliable insiders who asked not to be named, the writers and producers were in talks for nine hours yesterday and made a "staggering amount of progress," as all of the major sticking points have been settled.

"We are 99.9 percent of the way there," one source inside the negotiations said. "As of late yesterday, just a few small issues remained."

The stickiest issue of all, compensation for new-media projects, has been agreed upon by both sides, according to sources. Said one: "There is most certainly light at the end of the tunnel, and we are rapidly approaching it."

Stay tuned, and keep those fingers crossed. An announcement could come any minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My fingers are crossed

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
other than missing "The Office", I haven't even noticed the strike.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yap, I could care less. They could be on strike all my life and it wouldn't bother me.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This pleases Line greatly.

EDIT: 11k...hadn't even noticed that had happened. Time to ignore people with post counts lower than 11,000 now. Suckers.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
This pleases Line greatly.

EDIT: 11k...hadn't even noticed that had happened. Time to ignore people with post counts lower than 11,000 now. Suckers.

So you are going to ignore everyone on this board except

Pain, Tweak, Rocky, Tech, Robcardu, Chesticles and yourself?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Did someone post something? :e5dunno: