• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mdrol, 6-oxo as a PCT

P

Pure Brutal

Quick question. im planning on doing a 4 week cycle of MDrol. If i cant get a hold of Nolva would 6-oxo work as a PCT?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you absolutely cant get a hold of Nolva, I think 4 weeks of 6-oxo combined with some ZMA and tribulus would probably be sufficient however, you are taking a slight risk. Personally, I like formadrol extreme a little better than the 6-oxo but I think they are pretty much the same as far as effectiveness in supressing estrogen and increasing natural test. Along with the trib and ZMA I would suggest something like this:
Week 1 of pct: 6 caps 6-oxo at night
Week 2 of pct: 5 caps 6-oxo at night
Week 3 of pct: 4 caps
Week 4 of pct: 3 caps

P

Pure Brutal

what would be the risk, also ive been doing some research isnt this the same as nolva
http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html

or do you know of a good source to order other than a prescription

also i was looking at the formadrol extreme it is cheaper than 6-oxo, would the dosage be the same as the 6-oxo

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you plan on taking while ON and aren't you missing something else for your pct, something kind of important? :e5dunno:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245&highlight=superdrol+for+dummies

Read through this thouroghly before doing the cycle. They talk about the Tamox in the article. This article suggests that 6-oxo is no where close to good enough for a pct, and again I would absolutely get your hands on nolva if you can. I know a lot of guys that run 6-oxo or formadrol extreme for this and similar cycles and come out without any gyno and maintain all their mass but everybody is different and their could be some un-seen side effects occuring if a proper pct isnt run. As far as DHEA's, probably a good idea as well. Of course you will have a lot of supporting supplements you will have to take during a pre-cycle, during cycle, and post cycle. The formadrol dosage isnt as high in capsules. I believe it would be more like 4,3,2,1.

Tweak: maybe a SERM, DHEA???

F

freakinhuge

what would be the risk, also ive been doing some research isnt this the same as nolva
http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html

or do you know of a good source to order other than a prescription

also i was looking at the formadrol extreme it is cheaper than 6-oxo, would the dosage be the same as the 6-oxo

Yes the cemproducts.com tamox works great. very good pct chems.