• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I need help with stacks!

D

dyfan312

i would like to no would supplements i should stack for my workout, i go to the gym early in the morning around 6 and workouts liftweights for and hour and a half , i would like to build , big lean muscle , . then in the after noon i bike for an hour omped n my road bike , i would like to have somthing to keep me pumped up for my ride , and keep building the lean muscle . what can you reccomend me ?

i was thinking this

a good leucine pill for the gym bcaas

and no explode for the ride

is that a good stack

what can you reccomend me ?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
early morning u need a good caffeine boost with some no supps and a good energizer....no explode seems good! but most improtantly IMO is a good postworkout shake seeing that u still have a long day ahead of you! cellmass with some quality protein and complex carbs would be ideal! dont forget to eat all ur meals during the day!!

P

perfectzero

Peri workout nutrition is the most important thing to worry about. PostWO, you want a good protien and carb source (a gainer or a home made blend), and a creatine (even just the cheapest monohydrate is fine as long as you take it with carbs).

PreWO products like NOxplode don't really make you any bigger, they just get you a$$ going so you get a good workout. I prefer a combination of 5-7g BCAAs, 2g of taurine and 100-200mg of caffeine. This will give you energy and strength, a good, dense pump, and BCAAs will help preserve muscle on your body. You can also take the BCAAs during you workout. It's much cheaper in the end than NOxpolde, even if you buy a flavored BCAA stack, like Xtend, and will help you maintain your mass. Even better than BCAAs (which have mixed research), is EAAs, like in Purple Wrath.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peri workout nutrition is the most important thing to worry about. PostWO, you want a good protien and carb source (a gainer or a home made blend), and a creatine (even just the cheapest monohydrate is fine as long as you take it with carbs).

PreWO products like NOxplode don't really make you any bigger, they just get you a$$ going so you get a good workout. I prefer a combination of 5-7g BCAAs, 2g of taurine and 100-200mg of caffeine. This will give you energy and strength, a good, dense pump, and BCAAs will help preserve muscle on your body. You can also take the BCAAs during you workout. It's much cheaper in the end than NOxpolde, even if you buy a flavored BCAA stack, like Xtend, and will help you maintain your mass. Even better than BCAAs (which have mixed research), is EAAs, like in Purple Wrath.

Quality information for sure!!

Bcaa's do help to perserve muscle!