• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

No "drugs/roids" in wwe.

P

Pain

VIP
Last night on Raw, wwe aired an advert saying they don't use drugs in wwe.

2zgu1xc 1

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Cena didn't get any help from any type of drug to heal in 4 months? Hmmm...

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya....those are all lies

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skid9832004

skid9832004

lol you should send in that photoshopped 1 to the wwe highlighted and just write
"dont try to insult our intelligence"

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Haha, its ironic that they have a user in the background of that commercial, so many people have been busted in the wwe for using, big names to randy orton, umaga, booker t, kennedy, and on CNN there was a special about benoits death and in their they ask cena if hes ever done steroids, and he says "I'm not going to say that i never used them, but i can say you'll never prove that i have"....like wtf is that. Its garbage to try and show that there making an effort to renforce the no drug policy. Its all garbage tho. From what i know the only person i know that isn't on it officially in the wwe, is CM Punk, and you can tell he isn't on it either as well. Thats redic tho that ad...

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Cena didn't get any help from any type of drug to heal in 4 months? Hmmm...
Actually they exaggerated his injury time to make his return a suprise. But nonetheless, he is a colossal douche.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually they exaggerated his injury time to make his return a suprise. But nonetheless, he is a colossal douche.

Ya, it wouldn't take a year. But still I don't see how he would be flying around, picking up 400+ pound guys just 4 months after. This is coming from a guy who has partially tore his pec twice. Maybe complete tears heal faster than partial? I am sure he had help with healing though. Why wouldn't he? He could legally get the stuff from a doc.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The ad is laughable at best, but it's not nearly as sad as the reality that the wigger is back in the industry. I genuinely paid more attention to the brand over the last five months or so than I have in years.....coincidentally as a result of Cena being gone.

Here's how it will go:

-Cena 'wins' title at No Way Out
-Headlines another crapper Wrestlemania with someone much better than him losing in a forced/senseless effort to put him over
-He'll lose the title for two weeks or so every eight months, always to a 'fluke'
-The Raw brand will descend into bottomless mediocrity again

Yay:weaksuace: