• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO water

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not a serious bodybuilding guy but I do train with my brother 5 days a week. I was wondering what effect would not drinking any water have on bodybuilding. Whenever I drink anything it is normall milk.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You will get dehydrated easier...I normaly drink much milk also..but I still drink atlest 2L of water a day

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Water is essential for bb my buddy!! hydrates the body!! remember....the body is 70% water!!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Water is used by the body as a building material, lubricant, solvent, and helps regulate your body temperature. It is used by the body as a solvent and after digestion, water and blood carry nutrients your cells and remove the wastes wastes.

S

spacedirector

I am not a serious bodybuilding guy but I do train with my brother 5 days a week. I was wondering what effect would not drinking any water have on bodybuilding. Whenever I drink anything it is normall milk.

You MUST drink 2-3l water, every day.
Avoiding that, may be very unhealthy.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
listen to philosopher, hes a smart man.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The average adults body is about 65% water. So, everyone, athlete or not, should be getting in plenty of water. Philo also had a great post!

F

Flash

i drink at least a gallon+ when i workout and at least 2-3gallons a day and while im working out i still feel dehydrated sometimes. Go ahead and try it, though milk is great to hydrate, but water is a must. I tried drinking powerade/gatorade instead of water the other day during my workout and i nearly threw up. But then again I sweat a lot and most people i see in the gym sometimes dont break a sweat and thier the ones always b!tchin about not going anywhere. well thats my tangent....You can try it but to be honest you shouldnt.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the question is...

why would you not drink water??

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has he even been here to acknowledge his peers, telling him that what he's doing is wrong?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all the posts....i have increased my water intake and so far same thing but we will see over the long run.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every one need water in their body whether you are exercising or not.you need to start taking in water its important to do so.you are losing so much water everyday and you need to take in more .