• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need help on 3rd party essay!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm in Politics and Government and my essay is about the 3rd parties of today. The topic is about the election of third parties and why some people think they have no chance in becoming powerful and actually being elected to a higher power. I just need a few good statements by everyone to formulate a solid paragraph or two. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!!

--In other words, would a third party be elected to a higher state and be successful?

-Fatality.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Third party will hardly ever be elected to a higher office, certainly not the presidency. There have been exceptions (Jesse Ventura for Governor of Minnesota comes to mind).

Money's a big issue, as is name recognition, and the fact that people are almost content with the system. With the Presidency, mainstream media coverage is the major issue, as is getting on the ballots. It takes hundreds of millions of dollars (see Ross Perot, who was a billionaire) to even make a splash, and even then it isn't much of one.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
were not here to do your homework for you :eek5nono: