• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie pic

Light weight

Light weight

:tiphat:

L 049d10 1

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks Lightweight :xyxthumbs:

It doesn't show very much...the only thing I can see on that pic is that Trey is really bloated

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
noone looks healthy if you ask me

M

MsaNe

brewer, off again, always off o_O

coleman doesent looks healthy at all

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie looks like he slimed down.

M

miccomacho

Ronnie looks healthier than Trey :49:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They both look... unhealthy :S

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie looks like Ronnie and Trey looks like balloon.

M

musclemidget5

I dont think Ronnie has slimmed down as much as you guys might think. Please keep in mind Ronnie looks to be in pretty good shape and he is standing next to an off season Trey Brewer who weighs over 3 bills himself while not on a contest diet

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Ronnie looks like ronnie I mean how the hell do you "look healthy" his shirt is probably like a 3x making him look fat but he has vascularity in his arms and yeah trey looks bloated like he always does. Bsn will regret signing him he is huge yes but he will never get himself into the kind of shape and condition to dominate the bodybuilding world.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bsn will regret signing him he is huge yes but he will never get himself into the kind of shape and condition to dominate the bodybuilding world.

Na, they've already made much more money off having him promoting their products than they would if they didn't sponsor him. If they signed him to a million dollars a year, they've made at least 10 million by his image.

Prote

Prote

Thanks Lightweight :xyxthumbs:

It doesn't show very much...the only thing I can see on that pic is that Trey is really bloated

I agree with you totally. Trey does look like he had eaten some balloons or something:keke:

TM817

TM817

:xyxthumbs:Thanks Lightweight! I think that was taken Jan.31st. Ronnie said he was gonna be in New York state somewhere promoting BSN. " ITS ALL GOOD!".

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
light weight always coming though with the ronnie pics, doesn't look like a mr. o in that pic but hey you can't ask that of him all the time

jdowden87

jdowden87

ronnie looks kinda sick. i think the age is getting to him and he needs to let it go. he has nothing left to prove. he has already established himself as the greatest bodybuilder ever. imo nobody has or will ever top ronnies physique in his prime.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe Ronnie with no exercise at all on him would look like a "on roids and training for 4 years" version of many of us. His genetics are golden.

G

G Unit

ronnie looks kinda sick. i think the age is getting to him and he needs to let it go. he has nothing left to prove. he has already established himself as the greatest bodybuilder ever. imo nobody has or will ever top ronnies physique in his prime.

i agree he does but still who wants to see him go i didnt and still dont he's still an idol to many

Christian B

Christian B

Ronnie looks like ronnie I mean how the hell do you "look healthy" his shirt is probably like a 3x making him look fat but he has vascularity in his arms and yeah trey looks bloated like he always does. Bsn will regret signing him he is huge yes but he will never get himself into the kind of shape and condition to dominate the bodybuilding world.
His eyes look yellow, just like in the latest issue of Flex! I saw a videoclip of him aswell, lookin pale, with yellow eyes and gasping for breath!

Super5

Super5

Some of u just see what isnt there. "He is pink and looks like a fish".

But somebody smacked Coleman in the eyes. He have a black eyes :D