• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jungle Warfare

F

Flash

Im going on a cycle of this stuff and other arli stuff but I was wondering what bottle has the steroid products in it? Theres a green/red bottle. I've been on almost every forum from anabolicminds-bb.com forums and they keep going back and forth which one has it and what this products all about so i'd like to try it. Does anyone know what bottle has it in it? theres a old bottle = red and new one which is green:dunnodude:

P

perfectzero

The red one is the steroid.

Future

Future

Steroid product? I actually rep for ALRI and I know that some people have made some negative claims that were not try pushed by Patrick Arnold.

JW is a solid product while having no issues to cause a failed test in natural federations.

F

Flash

I understand dont get me wrong alri is a great company and has quality product but the so called"steroid" one had better results so I wanted to try that version

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are peopel who did some blood testing before and after a JW cycle. All came back with the same awnser, its more than a supp. I cant tell you this from my own experience but just what ive seen from others.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hosoi2

i started taking jungle warfare a week ago and was starting to get some nice results, on the eighth day i woke up with really bad stomach cramps, felt like someone had pumped a shit load of air up my arse . been to doctor hes givin me some domperidone 10mg tabs . i ve stopped taking JW 4 a day even though im not sure if its the problem , was wondering if this is a common side effect and if i should carry on taking JW with the domperidone .... would be grateful 4 any feedback .. cheers

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I get this too sometimes... I blame it on all the food (most of it protein) I eat. I don't always feel 100% all day that's for sure.

H

hosoi2

im back on em today stomach feels ok , been drinking milk of magnesia to ease the bloated feeling so will hopefully see some good results