• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Progress

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all honesty from those pics it is hard to tell - I don't know if it's the pose or not. Might be better with a couple more comparison shots. Your arms seem to have gained some more size and shape, but bent over like that it's difficult to tell how much you're hardening up.
If you are getting harder and losing fat then something is obviously working so use that as your motivation.
You have a solid base so keep doing those compound moves and keep your diet in check and the visual results will come!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get some better pics m8. Front relaxed with a white background if possible, than a few poses and the next time you make pics do it the same as before.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like ur thicker in the upperbody and a tad drier...seems like some progress!!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its also different lighting so i don't know. The left pic i see a vein in the right bicep but not the right pic so thats the improvement?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
pics are a bad choice mate. its the angle you have taken them from and the lighting is so different its hard to tell whats improved.