• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official WrestleMania 24 Thread

P

Pain

VIP
March 30.

WWE Championship.: HHH vs. Cena vs. Orton (C)
2ug09ck 1

World Championship: UnderTaker vs Edge (C) Streak vs. Streak.
2myqhp4 1

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather & Rey Mysterio

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Kennedy vs. Shelton vs. Y2J

Raw vs. SmackDown Match
- Umaga vs. Batista

Vince vs. Finlay
116naxj 1

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
No IC Title At WM 24

- With Jeff Hardy winning his Money in the Bank qualifying match tonight on Raw against Snitsky, that means the WWE Intercontinental Championship won't be defended at WrestleMania for the sixth consecutive year. The last time the belt was up for grabs at WrestleMania was in 2002 at WrestleMania X8 when Rob Van Dam defeated William Regal for the belt.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are they still peddling this event? :no:

lol Mayweather looks like a flea next to Big Gut.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Triple H will take the WWE title, altought i would like to see Orton winning the match.I think everyone could agree that Undertaker will remain undefeated at Wrestlemania.
Who thinks besides me ,that Shelton Benjamin should be in the MITB ladder match?
HBK vs Flair??
Whats in for Batista,Y2J,JBL?
Cant wait fo WM:hsughr:

P

Pain

VIP
My picks for the other MITB wrestlers. Shelton, Elija, Kofi, Morrison, Y2J and JBL.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Make that three of us:xyxthumbs:

The RAW main event will be sadly little more than another forced "Mania" moment for Cena, which ruins the entire thing for me personally. Trips and Orton are so much better/deserving of a Mania push than the Mass. poser, but Vince will go where the perceived money is.

The MITB match will be the highlight for me, just as it has been for the last few years. The lack of an Intercontinental title defense is lame, as that strap has had some awesome holders; between that and the US title, the WWE has demonstrated a complete lack of ability to do anything but sit drooling with tunnel-vision at the top belt and the money they'll hopefully make from it. RVD and Regal's feud was epic; I still have it recorded (RVD folded like a book on some of Regal's side suplexes:hsughr:) I've honestly enjoyed the feuds associated with the Intercontinental strap more than I have those sorrounding the World; Benoit and Jericho, Regal and RVD, Eddie and RVD, Edge and Eddie, HHH and Jeff Hardy, etc.

Taker was supposed to drop his streak last year to Batista, but he backed out of his stated agreement [about a week away] like a little child. As deserving as Edge would be of it, I really don't see someone as self-stagnant as Taker letting it happen.

I like that Finlay is getting a push (for those of us who remember him during his days in WCW), but I wish it didn't have to be in a doomed angle with Vince; everyone who's feuded with the boss post-Austin-and-Rock has faded quick.

Is HBK vs. Flair a confirmed thing?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully Y2J is in the MITB ladder match and wins it..then a HEEL TURN:hsughr:

P

Pain

VIP
-Hulk Hogan was a guest on the Todd Wright show on Sporting News Radio last night. They talked about Hogan’s television endeavors including American Gladiators and Hogan Knows Best. There was some wrestling talk as Hogan made the statement once again that there was really no main event for WrestleMania XXIV. Ric Flair and his “farewell tour” were also mentioned. Wright, a wrestling fan, said that he would be attending WWE’s flagship pay-per-view next month.

- http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/8511

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny ,i never really liked Hogan..looks kinda stubid in the ring.:dunnodude:

P

Pain

VIP
Hogan wants to wrestle Flair at WrestleMania 24 in a career vs career match. lol.

P

Pain

VIP
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Jimmy Wang Yang on last night's WWE SmackDown to qualify for the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania 24. Shelton now joins Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy in the match.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Jimmy Wang Yang on last night's WWE SmackDown to qualify for the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania 24. Shelton now joins Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy in the match.

That is great.Shelton belongs in that match:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
Details On WWE's WrestleMania 24 Press Conference
Date Added: February 24, 2008
Story By: Andy Steven
World Wrestling Entertainment issued the following press release to fans in the Los Angeles area:

Dear WWE Fan Nation Member:

WWE will be holding a special WrestleMania XXIV press conference on Monday, February 25 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, and all WWE Fans are invited to attend. Join WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, WBC Welterweight Champion Floyd Mayweather, Big Show, Triple H, John Cena, WWE Champion Randy Orton, Undertaker, World Heavyweight Champion Edge, Maria and Candice Michelle.

What:
Press Conference with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, WBC Welterweight Champion Floyd Mayweather, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Triple H, John Cena, WWE Champion Randy Orton, Undertaker, World Heavyweight Champion Edge, Maria, and Candice Michelle

When:
Monday, February 25, 2008 at 12 Noon

Where:
Staples Center
Figueroa Entrance

WrestleMania XXIV comes your way Sunday, March 30, live from the Florida Citrus Bowl in Orlando, FL, exclusively on pay per view.