• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs Dennis Wolf !

winner?

• Dennis Wolf

Votes: 63 47.0%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 71 53.0%

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The pics aren't exactly the same size as you can see...but compare with what you can see

2vl44f6 1
15iagbm 1

Ogjser 1
Elcis6 1

10oqhab 1
25tvmtg 1

15mffyx 1
1znafqx 1

Sv74va 1
Dnkrnm 1

V5ho5e 1
2sb4poj 1

4gqjhg 1
Xpani0 1

Fpc6yp 1
30sc9p3 1

Attachments

• 2vl44f6-1.jpg
    2vl44f6-1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 51
  • ogjser-1.jpg
    ogjser-1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 10oqhab-1.jpg
    10oqhab-1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 15mffyx-1.jpg
    15mffyx-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 53
  • sv74va-1.jpg
    sv74va-1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 53
  • v5ho5e-1.jpg
    v5ho5e-1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 4gqjhg-1.jpg
    4gqjhg-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 52
  • fpc6yp-1.jpg
    fpc6yp-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil FTW. He KILLS Wolf in the back poses.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Wolf need to come in sharper and with much more thickness.

Shadow

Shadow

All I can say is lighting - it's amazing the difference quality lighting makes at a show

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now these are some good comparissons other than the light, Heath looks great, but Wolf's size and width will beat out Heath atm.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil FTW. He KILLS Wolf in the back poses.

Id would say only in the rear double bi, and barely on that. Wolf wins with his width in the rear lat spread, but Heath has the shredded glutes so it depends on what exactly a particular judge is looking for I suppose.
Stand them next to each other and Wolf's height, width and size when he is on can nudge out Heath for the win right now IMO.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
IMO its thickness vs width

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Id would say only in the rear double bi, and barely on that. Wolf wins with his width in the rear lat spread, but Heath has the shredded glutes so it depends on what exactly a particular judge is looking for I suppose.
Stand them next to each other and Wolf's height, width and size when he is on can nudge out Heath for the win right now IMO.

Wolf would prolly win on the Olympia stage yes. He weighs more. Phil is far more muscular though. That is what counts (along with lines, symmetry and proportions) in my book.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
rear lat phil is lacking the width but he still looks thick enough to take him. Traps,calves,glutes and tris are all better than wolf in that pose as well :coolguy:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rear lat phil is lacking the width but he still looks thick enough to take him. Traps,calves,glutes and tris are all better than wolf in that pose as well :coolguy:

:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree, but I think to make a better judgement we would need to see them in the same light on the same stage next to each other. Some of these could go either way, but we cannot say for sure until we see them compared side by side on stage. That is something I am looking forward to. Im hopeing Phil cracks top three at the Mr O this year with Wolf if Victor cannot bring his A game because of his knee.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome comparison pics DAnny boy!!...............phil obviously had himself an amazing offseason but now we have to wait and compare the 2 once Wolf gets his offseason improvements........

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome comparison pics DAnny boy!!...............phil obviously had himself an amazing offseason but now we have to wait and compare the 2 once Wolf gets his offseason improvements........

For sure,

but in those comparisons i would give it to phil. Though the lighting at the ironman is always much better than at the O so its hard to tell.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my opinion Wolf wins in almost all the shots. But Phil has better calves.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotta go with Tunen here...In those pics Phil just looks better all around. Sure Wolf has the height and width but Heath packs more muscle, better seperation, shape etc.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil looks much sharper overall but Wolf legs are noticiable bigger than Phil's. Yeah, Phil back DB looks awesome cause of his glutes, hams and back separation but backlatspread goes to Wolf without any doubt to me.

I'm with Tunen: Wolf's 2007 would beat a 2008 Phil Heat at the Olympia.

M

mk47

Wolf wins the first 4 poses, Heath wins the last 4.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I much prefer Wolf. I think a huge part of that reason has to do with height. I definitely prefer the taller guys than the shorties. To me a taller guy has much more presence than a short guy, even if the short guy is as good as Phil.