• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Supplement help- Gear Cycle

bb4life

bb4life

I made a post about this in the suplement section, but it kind of went unnoticed. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Gear Cycle by Fizogen or has possibly used it. If not, I would appreciate it if one of our super-smart members could possibly tell me as much as they can based on its contents. I've heard really good and some bad things about it so I need some input. Here's a link to a description of it-

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fiz/gear.html

Many thanks,

bb4life:xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks to me like a bunch of BS too me. They name all their stuff after known steroids just to sway young guys to buy it.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spend your money on something which is proved to work. Not something marketing hyped like this.

R

rogerrockmore

yes that's for real

Last edited by a moderator:
granitesoldier69

granitesoldier69

different things work for different people but before the ban a few years ago i used to use the Fizogen line. Gear cycle was useless without the on cycle, off cycle, and mid cycle. Gear cycle was suppose to be took for two weeks then off for one week. it seemed like a good line to me then, but now i dont know.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

There are alot of names they try to make sound like a steriod but this is not a product that appears to contain any. With that being said I do not know much about it:xyxthumbs: