• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

oxodrol?

L

lorri_01

hey has anybpody got any information on oxodrol like how potent itis if its got andro or estrogenic effects and what would be good to stack with it thanks

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did a cycle of it and I loved it. I didnt stack it with any other anabolics, however by itself I managed to add a ton of lean mass and strength in a 3 week cycle. It is a superdrol clone except it is 12mg instead of 10mg and they also added in some green tea and liver support. It is a designer steroid and should be treated as such. I dont know if you are new to the orals or not but either way here is a post I recommend anyone read who is even thinking about doing one ....
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245&highlight=superdrol+for+dummies

I have done a ton of research on this compound. Let me know if you have any other questions.

L

lorri_01

yeh dude thanks for the info im new on all prohormone type supplements altogether, just wondered u think it would stack well with 1 ad? i was gna do 7 week stack with 1ad n add oxodrol in 4th week wat u think?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeh dude thanks for the info im new on all prohormone type supplements altogether, just wondered u think it would stack well with 1 ad? i was gna do 7 week stack with 1ad n add oxodrol in 4th week wat u think?

Not a good idea. IMO you should never go more than 4 weeks on any oral. Even with the proper supporting supplements it is way to harsh on the liver. Many people dont see gains past 4 weeks on oxodrol. Personally, I would do one or the other. I think that you will see similar gains from 1ad as you would with oxodrol but I really dont see any point in stacking the 2. I did a 3 week cycle of oxodrol, with diet and training perfectly in check, and I gained 17 lbs and kept 14 of it.

L

lorri_01

ahh its just the pct fucks me up the only nolva i can get is gaspari nolvadex n i dno if thats any good n take that with 6-oxo wat u think, btw im gna hold it off for a lil while b4 i do it save money and more research

C

Canuck9

if all you can get is gaspari novedex, dont run the superdrol clone bro. An OTC product is not strong enough for pct for something like sd. -edit- no point in taking 6-oxo with novedex xt
Id hold off on the cycle, work on getting tamoxifen, or toremifene. If you cant, then run something a bit more mild, like Havoc/Epi or stay away from hormonal products to be safe.

In all honesty, most people dont retain their gains properly anyway, so putting your body through the stress of a prohormone cycle really is not worth it. Just my opinion.

best,
Canuck9

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

This is a very potent compound it will require support supps and a strong pct:xyxthumbs:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took m drol, which is just like superdrol 10 mg. Honestly I got a little worried afterwards. I loved it during the cycle, but when I was off, It took me a while to get my test levels back up. I took rebound at first and didn't get anything. Then I took 6 oxo and it took a couple of weeks to get my test levels back. Combined with me being too young, I think tamoxifen is a must for this sort of cycle.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

For that type of compound you really need Nolva and something like Post Cycle Support IMO:xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took m drol, which is just like superdrol 10 mg. Honestly I got a little worried afterwards. I loved it during the cycle, but when I was off, It took me a while to get my test levels back up. I took rebound at first and didn't get anything. Then I took 6 oxo and it took a couple of weeks to get my test levels back. Combined with me being too young, I think tamoxifen is a must for this sort of cycle.

I think that is the best idea too. I have done 2 cycles of this and the first one I used Formadrol Extreme with ZMA and Trib for my PCT and I kept my gains, didnt have gyno, and had no problem getting a woody at all through the cycle or after. However, I took 6-oxo with the ZMA and Trib the second time around and noticed the test levels took a while to come back up (no gyno though) so that kind of worried me. I think 6-oxo is supposed to be a better compound but it didnt work quite as well for me. I would always recommend legit nolva or tamoxifen as a safe PCT.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Side note for you guys considering Superdrol clones, if your prone to gyno be prepared with Letro to stop the gyno. I wasn't aware that nolva or a-dex couldn't stop the gyno from the Superdrol formula and well my gyno got bigger. Oh well, you live and learn.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if all you can get is gaspari novedex, dont run the superdrol clone bro. An OTC product is not strong enough for pct for something like sd. -edit- no point in taking 6-oxo with novedex xt
Id hold off on the cycle, work on getting tamoxifen, or toremifene. If you cant, then run something a bit more mild, like Havoc/Epi or stay away from hormonal products to be safe.

In all honesty, most people dont retain their gains properly anyway, so putting your body through the stress of a prohormone cycle really is not worth it. Just my opinion.

best,
Canuck9

your very right. don't settle for anything less, get real tamoxifen. it is an awesome drug.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey pimpin, I need to know about that letro shit. I don't have gyno, but I will do a cycle of oxodrol during the summer. First of all, is there a way I can get cheap nolva, and legal, or no? Secon, what exactly is letro, how the hell does it stop gyno, and where can I get it; o yea and is letro legal? thanks man

N

ntheall08

so seeing as oxodrol isnt methylated, what would be good to stack with it? also which one would be better the oxo-12? i plan on taking that along with another pro, in the last couple weeks taking epistaine, then some 6-oxo or some novadex xt. any suggestions would be awesome.

N

ntheall08

maybe sostonal250 or is that too much?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Go with the original oxodrol-12 from IDS. Its a clone of Superdrol but 12mg instead of 10. Follow in with a pct of novedex xt.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

You need a serm or do not run it also do not run longer than 3 weeks and it needs nothing stacked with it plenty by it self.:xyxthumbs:

N

ntheall08

alright, well where do you buy the 12, cause everywhere im lookin is saying its not sold anymore.

i was gonna get some epistaine with it and nova.

also i was wanting to try no shotgun, would it be a waste to use it while using oxodrol? should i just use it after my cycle?