• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What games are you guys playing?

P

Pain

VIP
I've lost my interest in video games right now. I used to really be into them but now I just can't get into it. I just bought "No More Heroes" for the Wii and should have it next week.

My interest in games will pick up once GTA4 and MG4 come out. :food-snacking:

What games are you guys playing right now?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I play Crysis and Test drive Unlimited often. Then I play NHL 08 to calm down my sport interest.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i play counter strike source, company of heroes 1+2, gta vc and sa, and nfs pro street which is actually pretty cool :) have tons of games here but don't really play it. like stalker, cod and stuff like that...

i'm waiting for Alan Wake and GTA 4 :) thats pretty much it..

Crysis was pretty boring after 3-4 levels... good graphics but the gamplay is always the same..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i play counter strike source, company of heroes 1+2, gta vc and sa, and nfs pro street which is actually pretty cool :) have tons of games here but don't really play it. like stalker, cod and stuff like that...

i'm waiting for Alan Wake and GTA 4 :) thats pretty much it..

Crysis was pretty boring after 3-4 levels... good graphics but the gamplay is always the same..

Yeah Crysis was boring after a while. Right now I'm building villages with the sandbox tool. Then I blow the shit up and go ninja on the soldiers in there :ihavesandinmyvagina

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When Starcraft 2 get`s released I`ll be offline for a year, and fuck college.

samsam

samsam

dooooooooooootaaaaaaaaaaa wins at life.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ATM I am cheater in normal CS 1.6 :D It`s funny

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CoD4 on xbox360. Also tried a bioshock demo but don't know if ill like it or not.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got 100% on Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, so now it's on to Galaxy and Advance Wars. Sometimes I'll play COD4 when I'm over a friend's.

Edit: Pain, you gonna be getting Brawl?

P

Pain

VIP
Edit: Pain, you gonna be getting Brawl?

I'm lucky to have a US Wii. Brawl won't be coming out here in the uk till the end of the year. Whats your friend code?

S

sherx

Mostly fifa 2008 on PS3...sometimes COD 4 (PS3).
Still waiting for tekken 6 and soul calibur 4.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm lucky to have a US Wii. Brawl won't be coming out here in the uk till the end of the year. Whats your friend code?

I'll get it for you tomorrow as soon as I get home. Do you have Strikers by any chance?

And yeah, most games come out later in the UK than in the US. That sucks for UK gamers, but at least you have a US Wii. I assume the electrical outlets are the same there as in the US if you can use a US Wii?

B

beex215

crysis wasnt fun at all.it didnt matter if i have 20 or 60 frames a second.i didnt want to go past the second stage i believe.it was a typical generic shooter but with great graphics.

the last pc game that ive played that was actually good was call of duty 4.great game overall.good story,fun game play,good graphics.beat it in 2 sittings.

since there wasnt any good games that came out in awhile for pc to my likings.i went and got several 360 games to fill in my bordem.kindom under fire circle of doom,mass effect,fight night round 3,devil may cry 4,assassins creed,rainbow six vegas.burnout paradise,nba 2k8

kunf-cod,that game sucked.thats pretty much it.it extremely repetitive.you walk in a very linear path and every 200 feet or so bam a group of people to fight.rinse and repeat.they have i think 5 chrcter you can play ass.i decided just to use 1 and only 1.im not beating that game again.just beat it to beat it.

mass effect was a good game.interesting way its a shooting rpg.good story fun game.guy stops alien from destroying the galaxy basically.thing is it took 14 hours to beat the main story with a few side missions but the majority of the game is side missions.ive herd it takes over 30 hours to finish the game 100%

fight night round 3.another fun game to play if you have a brother or a friend over.story is basically fighting your way to the top ranks and becoming champion.the game shines mainly in multi player.went 11-1 on my first run then went 5-4 on the second try.16-5 win ratio...not bad

devil may cry 4 was great.this was the only game i beat then decided to play again right after beating it.the story was confusing tho.blank kills blank.i chase blank to revenge blank.then blank becomes friend and we both in the end try and take down blank?blank is to prevent spoilers?great game.limited combos but still flashy.took 12 hours the first try on human mode.

assassins creed im currently playing.its a bit repetitive.go save the poor people from bullies,climb and find view points,kill the designated target.controls were a bit hard at first but got easier a bit later.the game is so so.also the ending was weird...

rainbow six vegas was a fantastic game.i already beat the game in the past from borrowing the game.made me wanna get it again.great story,good mechanics.like the blind fire and cover system.fun game

burnout paradise.that game was disappointing.since im new to the franchise i thought i would be a good game.there is no story.all you do is basically get your license upgraded.not that many different types of races either.also its not multi player.

nba 2k8.kinda like the rest but still a good game to play with another person.flaw that i dont like in the game is that most of the characters faces dont even look like what they are suppose too.

just my opinion

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hellgate london
1280x1024
DX10 enabled, all max settings
ultra shaders.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I`m playing Crysis.

My copy is fucked up
when your on the carrier,
first time on it, you hear the voices of the chick and other dude that happens at the end of the game!... doesnt make sense,
and you can' progress into the levels, and doors are blocked
its like my copy is haunted.

anywho
been playing UT3 tournament even though i sold it :spy: