• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ephedra legal again

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I've seen now that the government has taken the ban off of ephedra and its back out. Has anyone tried it since this has happened. Just curious if the chemical structure is still the same and if people are still getting the same results

P

perfectzero

Ephedrine is back in the States, but they keep track of how much you buy (I'm assuming to make sure you are not running a meth lab).

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've been using it......i'm guessing its working--obviously i'm dieting but i've lost around 50lbs

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can buy it in Canada to but it comes in 8mg tabs...the law says nothing over 8mg so fat burner products still dont have it in them. So ya just by the tabs and take 3 with 200mg caffeine

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ephedrine SUCKS!!! i get less side effects off clen then i do on ephedrine with little or no results off ephedrine besides the nervous shakes.. the products out on the market today, legal or not are just too good to waste your time and money on this crap. just my opinion :)

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
50lbs loss thats really impressive. I've never used ephedra but I'm considering giving it a shot here pretty soon to try to drop some body fat. I dont feel like taking the time to fill out all the forms for to buy it over the internet though so I'm probably gonna get some from a local supplement shop. I heard the eca stack was the best way to go when it comes to ephedra.... any comments

MetalMX

MetalMX

Never tried ephedra... just clen. Why waste your time with these coach class drugs when you can move up to first class with DNP :bowroflarms:

But seriously DNP is king. You can go from 15 percent BF to 10 percent in a week or two! Though its the most dangerous bodybuilding supplement in existance so the positives also equal lots of negatives.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never tried ephedra... just clen. Why waste your time with these coach class drugs when you can move up to first class with DNP :bowroflarms:

But seriously DNP is king. You can go from 15 percent BF to 10 percent in a week or two! Though its the most dangerous bodybuilding supplement in existance so the positives also equal lots of negatives.

:uhoh2:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone else using ephedra since its came back out?

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

what about in Australia? does anyone know if its still banned here?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff