• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

how to boost methabolism

kappa

kappa

i-ve been competing for the last 2 years.

i started with a weight of 58kgs, at my first competition i was 48 kgs very ripped. the second year in june i was weighing 55kgs in competition, not as ripped as the year before but with much more muscles. in december, last competition at 52kgs, too ripped an lost a lot of muscles.

the problem is that my diet, for the last 12 weeks is just... fish. no carbo, no oil and at 4 week also no vegetables. i just ate rarely some nut.

2 workouts a day. cardio in the morning, then 1 h and half weight 6 days a week.

so offseason i can-t stop eating for a period but also now that i-ve begun a diet, i can-t loose weight. i-m 66 now. maybe my methabolism is too slow due to the strict diet.

i-ve also made the blood exams and everything is ok

someone have experience like mine?

thanks
K

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that a picture of you in your Avater?
if so, post some more here,

as for ur question,
i would say Caffeine?

kappa

kappa

yes, it-s me.

i thinked i posted some other pics here.. now i can-t post others because i-m not writing from my pc and my webpage is not working!!!! :ihavesandinmyvagina

i-m taking a strong thermogenic before every workout (as strong as we can have in italy), now i-m trying with a totally different approch to diet then i think i-ll start with my usual program with no carbs... :gtfoslap:

K

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat frequent, HIIT and eat enough whole foods. Also a high protein diet could help because of the protein will stimulate the metabolism far more efficiently than either carbohydrates or fat, due to the energy demands of amino acid utilization.

kappa

kappa

Eat frequent, HIIT and eat enough whole foods. Also a high protein diet could help because of the protein will stimulate the metabolism far more efficiently than either carbohydrates or fat, due to the energy demands of amino acid utilization.

i'm following a "normal" bb diet, 6 meals a day, low carb (just raw), low fat... but nothing seems to work now.

i'm now trying a periodo of 6 day taking carbo just from vegetables the 1 day carbo reload... let's see....

i'm sad/worried 'cause normally when i start the clean diet for a competition, i loose weight quickly... this year something is not working!!

K

Kanav

Kanav

You might have a stomach infection. I had one myself a couple of months ago, where I seemed to be bloating beyond belief even though I was cutting and doing cardio. Turns out the food wasnt being digested. It built up for over a week and then everything came out, and I mean EVERYTHING I ate for the last week.

If its not that, you might want to try some carb cycling to shock the body a bit.

B

Badass_Forever

well the guess the main question is, are you cheating on your diet? also a bit of testosterone wouldn't hurt, will really help you keep the lean mass. you should for 15-25 mins of the stair master after your workout, "when cutting" keep away from the nuts. i don't care what anyone says about your body not being able to store what is in nuts.. i myself know that is not true!. make a point by point list of your diet!

kappa

kappa

thanks to everybody!

now is going a little better i-making some changes
/ try the hhit cardio in addition to med intensity cardio
/ carbo cycling, with a carb post workout
/ now i-m never cheating, nuts were just for the pre contest weeks when i should eat only 600kcal/day, have to workouts/day and travel a lot, for mine and my husband-s competitions...:angrydude:
/ no testo... but taking t3 and clen these last 2 days i had big problems with cramps, so i had to skip 2 trainings... very bad!!!!

K