• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you agree with the results?

P

Pain

VIP
6ih79j-1.jpg

ARNOLD CLASSIC FINAL RESULTS
1. Dexter Jackson
2. Phil Heath
3. Kai Greene
4. Branch Warren
5. Silvio Samuel
6. Gustavo Badell
7. Toney Freeman
8. Melvin Anthony
9. Johnnie Jackson
10. Desmond Miller
11. Moe Elmoussawi
12. David Henry
13. Ronny Rockel
14. Deshaun Grimez
15. Adorthus Cherry

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanted to see Phil win ,but it was close in my book.I have no problem with Dexter winning.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Melvin should have been atleast 7th IMO...maybe even ahead of "the cheese"
And Phil as the winner would have been nice also, but Dexter was a little better

G

G Unit

i got my favs in the top 3 so im kool wid the result i think phil was looking great but then im not on the judges table glad kai ranked though that'll boost him alot

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the better judged shows in a long time. I would have had Desmond Miller much lower but other than that I have no problem at all with those results. Kudos to these judges.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the better judged shows in a long time. I would have had Desmond Miller much lower but other than that I have no problem at all with those results. Kudos to these judges.

same here

i would also have prefered branch higher, but there is no way in this world to be in top 3 with DEXTER, KAI GREENE, and PHIL being spot on

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was suprised that Silvio beat Gustavo, I thought his lack of back width would do him in - I was wrong. Other than that I think it was a very well judged show and a lot of the spots could be flip floped and it would still be fine, everybody but for Cherry and Grimez came in ready to play.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got Gus in front of SIlvio.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had Phil as the winner, but it was too damn close to call, it could of went either way.. great show.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
silvio is all hype, if he doesnt improve this year, he is over, he will place in worse and worse places

and with his tiny structure i dont think he has lot of improvements to do

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, actually I had Dex winning all the time. Branch was a surprise, but good for him.

C

crossfirebmf

#1 should've been Branch or Kai instead of the cliche political bullshit Dex or Phil

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
#1 should've been Branch or Kai instead of the cliche political bullshit Dex or Phil

Nothing political about it. It would have been more expected to put Phil first simply cos of the Ironman. This was pretty damn fair judging by all accounts and Dex was a deserved victor.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Dexter winning over Phil ... and I have great respect for Phil but .... I've posting things along the same line.... PLEASE... people ... HE IS NO WHERE CLOSE to BEST EVER that some would have you believe.... I know its not the time BUT it did prove my point... I posted after Iron Man that Phil just beat Gustavo by the skin of his teeth... and Gustavo has always been over powered by Ronnie, Jay, Dexter and Victor.... so give it a rest.... it will be a while before Phil is ready to take their (the big 4) spot! Sorry but Dexter proved that!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Although i would have liked a Phil victory i'm ok with the results, it was close for anyone with two grams of brain. Congrats to Dex and Dex's fans.