• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why no Nasser at the past winners presentation?

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anybody know why the 1999 AC winner Nasser El Sonbati was not there when they presented all of the past winners of the AC...Did he refused to come or he resieved no invitation at all...
Loney Teper didn't even say a word about Nasser...I think whatever the reason was the guy was truly disrespected to be not even mentioned...:disgust:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed that too. I think that he refused to come (but I don't know why). But it was strange that they didn't even mention him...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he has pissed off wrong people.Wouldnt be suprise thought ,cause as good as he was back in the day ,that guy seems to be total jackass these days.Sad and bitter ,judging by his interviews..

mightymouse

mightymouse

He said on PBW a few weeks ago he hadn't recv'd an invite or a ticket......i guess he is a bit of a tight arse and was waiting for a freebie.....

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

I'd be pissed if i was him...i think they should have invited him like at least he won it one year, did u see michael francois his face looked so messed up, anyone notice, why did he stop again? was he the guy who crushed his legs when doing squats or was the piere fux..?

A

arab1

I'd be pissed if i was him...i think they should have invited him like at least he won it one year, did u see michael francois his face looked so messed up, anyone notice, why did he stop again? was he the guy who crushed his legs when doing squats or was the piere fux..?

That was fux

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
because he is a douche and has burned to many bridges IMO. Or like it was said below, maybe he didn't want to pay for a ticket. :e5dunno:

R

Ruhlforever

Nasser was clearly robbed since he started competing. I don't want to put words on racism or antisemitism (Because Nasser is Half Arab Half German), but I.F.B.B declared war on Nasser since the infamous victories of Dorian Yates in 1996-1997, Nasser was sanctioned due to Furosamide but Jay Cutler in 2001 did not pass the test of diuretics and he almost took the sandow against Ronnie, I mean Hyprocresy has been part of Weider family and some athletes have suffered persecution like Mike Mentzer (Title give to a bad quality Arnold body), Flex Wheeler, Nasser and some other athletes. Good for Nasser he practices what he preaches.

A "DESERVED" victory with a torn biceps, ugly but this is IFBB PREFERENCES even at the Arnold

Last edited by a moderator:
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Mike stoped because of a bad stomach disease...he almost lost his life after a surgery and had to quit...listen to the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly show(check the archives) with Mike on bodybuilding.com...he talkes alot about that...

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's Mike at the 1995 AC that he won:

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn he looked good....nice legs and back!

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Francois has colonitis.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG, Nasser owns Dorian so bad that it's not even funny...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. but Jay Cutler in 2001 did not pass the test of diuretics and he almost took the sandow against Ronnie, I mean Hyprocresy has been part of Weider family and some athletes have suffered persecution like Mike Mentzer (Title give to a bad quality Arnold body), Flex Wheeler, Nasser and some other athletes. Good for Nasser he practices what he preaches.

Jay Cutler's test was a hoax. Jay has talked about this (in the Oympia series 2007) and he said that the test showed 4-5 different diuretics that woould have killed him (or anybody else) if he had taken them.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nasser is a little bitch.

R

Ruhlforever

Nasser is a little bitch.

No Nasser has a big mouth, I don't know but maybe we arabs have a "big mouth" for talking uncomfortable REALITIES. Nasser was clearly robbed during three consecutive Mr.Olympia competitions. Ok, let's face this, Ronnie Coleman showed good body during 2006 but he had asymmetries (Triceps and back) but Dorian's assymetries were out of this world and he won, damn, so every athlete backstage said to Nasser, Man, don't be angry you won for sure.

Thanks Nasser the "little bitch"

R

Ruhlforever

Another point is Nasser does not need this kind of "Tributes"

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pro bodybuilding is all a muck. kinda like WWE, IMO

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nasser was clearly robbed since he started competing. I don't want to put words on racism or antisemitism (Because Nasser is Half Arab Half German), but I.F.B.B declared war on Nasser since the infamous victories of Dorian Yates in 1996-1997, Nasser was sanctioned due to Furosamide but Jay Cutler in 2001 did not pass the test of diuretics and he almost took the sandow against Ronnie, I mean Hyprocresy has been part of Weider family and some athletes have suffered persecution like Mike Mentzer (Title give to a bad quality Arnold body), Flex Wheeler, Nasser and some other athletes. Good for Nasser he practices what he preaches.
Nasser always looked like hell in the rear poses and you know it.