• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter and 7 LBS...

weR4221

weR4221

He said that he gained 7 Pnd since Mr O but i didnt see it at all i think this man is the same just always great condition and great physic . PHIL did change and gain muscles so did KAI green even branch looks better then last year But i think 7 lbs is just MEDIA TALK to make AN ILLUSION on stage .

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well...it's quite hard to tell, 7 lbs ain't that much (minus the hype, so the real number is 4 lbs :)). It would be noticeable if that 7 lbs would be all in his arms and calves for example. But like I said, 7 lbs (if that is the real amount) all over your body ain't that much.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he did add 7 pounds and it will be even more pronounced when he gaines another 7 lbs for the olympia! he will be bigger and better!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He did look bigger, but how much?Hard to tell..

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, if you add those 7lbs to all your body of course it`s not that noticeable. But that`s the best way to do it, since Dex has an amazing aesthetical flow going on, so adding more size on one particular part wont do him much good.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
His legs was bigger..and I could see a difference in his backwidth and shoulders

R

Ruhlforever

But I don't like his CALVES, does he have calves???

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesnt have huge calves but they arent really bad like ronnie's for example

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex's only problem is that he never looks different. If he pulls an '07 O Wolf, then I'll be impressed, but I have a feeling that he'll always hover arround 230 and never gain any more weight without getting a gut.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

cannonball33

Based solely on the pics, it appeared to me he was a bit fuller through the pecs and delts ... and quads a bit bigger. Very subtle, though. I thought he was outstanding.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesnt have huge calves but they arent really bad like ronnie's for example

The thing with Ronnie's calves, they are huge, but lack that diamond shape. Dexter on the other hand. His calves are just small and look like it's not even there.

Take a look at Dexter in this pic. Worst calves I've seen on a bodybuilder.

Attachments

• _47I2434[1].jpg
    _47I2434[1].jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 274
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think phil looks better than anyone else in that pic ^^^

hydro

hydro

looking at that you think how does someone with non existent calves win a show over people with good calves like phil heath. dexters upper body and quads didnt dominate phils enough to cancel his weak calves out :disgust: