• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Finally met Jay!

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

I attended the Arnold Classic and finally met Jay Cutler. It was great meeting him and actually having a conversation with him! What a great represenative for the sport! Time to get that 3rd Sandow!:xyxthumbs:

RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

I was 1 person away from meeting Jay...then he packed up and left. I did get the chance to meet Flex Lewis, Flex Wheeler, Frank Zane, Mark Dugdale, Trey Brewer, Mike Lockette (not sure of the last name) Dennis Wolf and Vince "The Prince" Taylor. And out of all the people there Vince was by far the friendliest and most personal of them all. He definitely seemed to me to just love fans and the sport of bodybuilding. Stand up guy in my opinion, and just meeting him made going to the arnold worth it. Vince is the man.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was 1 person away from meeting Jay...then he packed up and left. I did get the chance to meet Flex Lewis, Flex Wheeler, Frank Zane, Mark Dugdale, Trey Brewer, Mike Lockette (not sure of the last name) Dennis Wolf and Vince "The Prince" Taylor. And out of all the people there Vince was by far the friendliest and most personal of them all. He definitely seemed to me to just love fans and the sport of bodybuilding. Stand up guy in my opinion, and just meeting him made going to the arnold worth it. Vince is the man.

Trey brewer was awesome I talked to him for a little about how his diet is going and talking about his plans for the future and football and stuff.

Flex Lewis was incredibly nice to me and my friends. We talked to him for a long time as well. I was really impressed with him.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

One is my new avatar

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very cool man. If you have any other pics, put 'em up. :xyxthumbs:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats man, and yeah, full scale pics man

C

cannonball33

I waited 1 1/2 hours to see Jay last year at the AC. He was nice, but has zero personality. He looked liked he would rather have been anywhere but there ....

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good for you man.I wish i could meet him one day.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys want to see pictures to here are picture of my brother with some bbs. I got more if you want to see them

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 153
  • joj.jpg
    joj.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 153
  • brew.jpg
    brew.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 163

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff