• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ON CYCLE DIETING

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I'm on my tren/sus cycle at the moment.

At the moment i'm eating anything i see.
My aim from this cycle is to get as massive as possible (doesn't have to be lean gains) just as much mass as possible (bulk)

I'm eating heaps of junk food along with proper meals such as steak, chicken etc.

This is a preview of my daily diet:

Breakfast: Spaghetti, Eggs, Shake and Amino's.

Morning Tea: Mcdonalds: 4 cheeseburgers, Large Fries and Large Drink

Lunch: Subway wrap followed by Shake

Afternoon Tea: Amino's and Take away such as mcdonalds

Dinner: Steak/Chicken and Rice

That's not everyday, but is most days.
I'm always out, which makes it hard to eat proper food.
My training is excellent, so far so good.. Heavy duty training hasn't missed a beat.

What is the best way to reach my goals?
As i said all i want is massive mass gains.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eliminate the junk, its useless. eat as much as possible though.. tons of carbs, tons of protein, even fat.. refined foods such as mcdonalds are fine once in a while, but we all know their protein isnt quality.. try eating at a buffet!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, in terms of gains calories are calories. But, in terms of health it's a completely different ball game. Even places like McDonald's have healthy choices for you to chose from. Watch your protein intake, too. Typically fast food places don't have carb only sources; almost everything has some type of meat in it so be careful that your protein intake isn't sky high. When it comes to fast food places you need to watch your sodium intake. I'm pretty sure burgers from McDonald's have well over 1000mg of sodium each when we should be between 1700mg-2200mg per day.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes stay away form the garbage man, your just clogging your ody w more toxins and chemicals for it to filter. keep the calories high but eat clean man fruits veggies brown rice wheat pasta and white cheeses. LOTS of water bro!

God Bless
Ben

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want to make big gains, you should take your diet a bit more serious- and burgers, ice cream and any other high-calorie fat foods will not cut it. You need to eat clean and not be into dirty bulking- hitting the gym and then eating as much as you can. Clean eating means keeping a good ratio(2:3:1) with proteins, carbs, and fats.

H

heavyhitter

While i sort of agree that eating a bunch of junk isnt great for you...im ok with some fast food here and there for the easy calories. i'd stick more with things like a half pound each of pasta and ground beef with a can of spaghetti sauce. Add a tablespoon or two of olive oil to your protein shakes for extra healthy fats and calories. Dont eat chicken breasts. Go for more calorie heavy cuts like chicken thighs and 85/15 ground beef. Drink some milk with your meal if lactose doesnt bother you. Spoonfulls of peanut butter with or between meals can add calories. things like that

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously, when you eat in a healthy manner, you are definitely going to be very successful with your workouts. Your body needs all the nutrients that it can get in order to develop very well.

L

lokielovesbunny

We all know that, eating junk food can lead to adverse effect on our body, not only but diabetic type-2 fatty, liver, and the list goes on and on. As per the research around 48% children consume junk food in their day to day life. its very important to choose healthy diet when it come to body building, doing exercise and giving nice shape to your body doesn't mean that its clean from inside, you better clean your body when I say this it means flash-out all the toxin from your body by drinking tons of water. You will get the decent result.

P

pgcc604

se boards I've been in this sport for 30 40 years I've known tons of pros tops amateurs I was a top amateur. And I'm going to tell you the truthI'm always honest on this.
Nutrition is essential for bodybuilders as is training and drugs. But really take away the drugs everything will just stop and go in reverse

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: