• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you ever buy bulk

P

perfectzero

Just wondering if anyone here buys bulk supplements? It's so much cheaper and you can easily customize your supplements to your exact needs, particularly with aminos. Herb extracts can be a little trickier, because their quality can range so much, but I almost always go the bulk route and use pre-existing formulas (like say Purple WrAAth) as blue prints to my custom mixes.

If you are not, why? Is the convenience worth paying for, even though it can be a fraction of the price? Or is it a lack of avaliable sources?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't, mainly because I wouldn't know where to start, but I know a number of people here have done so in the past.

P

perfectzero

I use a great website in Canada, but there are some really good ones in the states as well. I don't know what the situation is like in Europe. Bulk EAAs or BCAAs, Beta alanine, hydrolysate if you can find it, are all great starting points.

J

JoeYoung

I'm from Canada and I"ve bought both bulk BCAAs and Hydrolsyate

skid9832004

skid9832004

i buy bulk protein i get optimum nutrition 10lb sacs of whey for like i think at the time i got it for 75 dollars idk how much it is now

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No I dont, its way to expensive here in sweden for that

C

Canuck9

Definetly buy bulk supplements, way more cost effective.