• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help with my diet please..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i need a specific plan in mind.. i feel im getting a bit out of control with all the food im eating.. today i feel like a total balloon, as for details, im trying to get to 270, currently 255 but i dont want to get too fat.. i want to remain the same bf.. im obviously on steroids as you know from my log.. can someone help me design a good plan of attack for a guy my size.. thanks in advance..

faiz

faiz

i will do it bro...you have seen my pics and my conditioning so you know i know my shit...

so a bulker for 255? got it..

also your an anti e

faiz

faiz

1cup Oats + 2 scoops whey+ 1tbsn flax
Prot(50) - Carbs(50) - Fat(10g)

10egg whites + 2 w/yolks, 1cup oats, 1/2cup cottage cheese.
Prot(60) - Carbs(50) - Fat(10)

7oz Turkey + Sweetpotato + Veggies
Prot(60) - Carbs(75) - Fat(approx. 0)

- 8 salmon + 1.5 cupB.Rice + Veg.
Prot(60) - Carbs(75) - Fat(10)

PWO - 2scp whey + 1.5cups oats
Prot(50) - Carbs(75) - Fat(0)

PPWO - 8ozChicken or Turkey+ med sweet potato + 1cup Veg
Prot(50) - Carbs(50) - Fat(0)

Shake - 2scps + .5cup oats + Supps(same as meal1)
Prot(50) - Carbs(25) - Fat(0)

- 8oz Steak or Buffalo or Salmon + 2cups Veg + .5tbsn Flax.
Prot(50) - Carbs(5) - Fat(20)

~Total Macros~
Prot: 400-450g
Carbs: 350-400g
Fat: 50-60g
Total calories (approx) = 3400/4000 = OffDay/LiftDay

faiz

faiz

meal 1 organic granola with whey isolate

meal 2 pasta with chicken PWO--2 flax cookies low sugar

meal 3 pasta and steak

meal 4 chicken or egg whites and rice with veggies

meal 5 1.5 bagels with PB; whey isolate

meal 6 fish with rice and veggies

meal 7 granola with whey isolate

this is about 600g of carbs and 450 of pro

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i need a specific plan in mind.. i feel im getting a bit out of control with all the food im eating.. today i feel like a total balloon, as for details, im trying to get to 270, currently 255 but i dont want to get too fat.. i want to remain the same bf.. im obviously on steroids as you know from my log.. can someone help me design a good plan of attack for a guy my size.. thanks in advance..

I think the best thing you can do is just outline x amount of protein, carbs and fats for each meal and then just follow that. I think it gets pretty boring to print stuff out and eat whatever you have outlined. If your currently 255 then aim for about 5,000 calories (depends on daily activity level) for training days and then maybe 4,300 on non-training days (again, depends on overall activity level) and just keep increasing your calories as you gain weight. IMO, about 325g of protein, 120g of fats (mostly from healthy nuts such as almonds, walnuts, cashews and peanuts) and then roughly 650g of carbs would be a good total. Anything over 3g of protein per kg of body weight is useless and just multiply your bodyweight, in pounds, by 20 to get, roughly, what your total caloric intake should be. If your pretty inactive, aside from training, then maybe you should just multiply by 17 or 18. But, if your very active, on top of training, the maybe you could multply by 21-23. Either way, just keep your diet about 90% clean and you'll be fine. Also, get in plenty of fruits and veggies for the antioxidents and what not.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb, whats your diet like now? How active are you? What kind of foods do you like?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I use this formula

(weight in kg) * (activity level, 30-40) = kcal

1lbs = 0,454kg

You take your weight in kg times the activity level you have.
30 is a day with low activity levels
35 is a day with normal activity levels
40 is a day with high activity levels

This is what your body need JUST to function.
When bulking you increase the kcal with 10% until you gain 0,3-0,5kg every week
When cutting you decrease the kcal with 10% until you lose 0,3-0,5kg every week

Example
A man weighing 100kg (~220lbs) with high activity bulking

(100kg) * (40) = 4000kcal

4000kcal * 10%=4400kcal / day
4000kcal * 20%=4800kcal / day
4000kcal * 30%=5200kcal / day

A man weighing 100kg (~220lbs) with high activity cutting

(100kg) * (40) = 4000kcal

4000kcal / 10%=3600kcal / day
4000kcal / 20%=3200kcal / day
4000kcal / 30%=2800kcal / day

Divide the kcal like this:

Protein
40-50%

Carbs
30-40%

Fat
Atleast 20%

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are u lean to begin with? I mean you said you look like a balloon.

K

kingshazz

Hellish training regime man

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don’t really know if this can help but for bulking and gaining weight what I see here is the food particularly corn and tubers. Eating taro, yam or cassava together with meat for the protein can make you gain weight slowly but surely that would not affect the muscle building. The boiled corn is also best eaten with meat like steak or barbecue. Instead of rice or bread shift to tubers and corn for 2 weeks and observe your body.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meal 1 organic granola with whey isolate

meal 2 pasta with chicken PWO--2 flax cookies low sugar

meal 3 pasta and steak

meal 4 chicken or egg whites and rice with veggies

meal 5 1.5 bagels with PB; whey isolate

meal 6 fish with rice and veggies

meal 7 granola with whey isolate

this is about 600g of carbs and 450 of pro
I really like this diet shared. It has given me an idea of what to add on my diet.

Having a nutritionist will be an added advantage.

P

pgcc604

yes man I can most definitely help you but I'd have to know a lot more about you. you're 270 or you're 255 wanting to be 270 but how tall are you, right now what would you say your body fat is around I'm sure it's over 10% right? how much water do you feel you're holding I would think quite a bit if you feel like a balloon? I would also need to know when your opinion what type of metabolism you have if you have a fast one a slow metabolism that you tend to gain body fat easily or just the normal one that is neither super fast or slow. there's no generic diet you could give to somebody without knowing enough information that's going to work for that person everybody's so different I would also need to know the types of drugs you're using. but don't use the scale to gauge your progress I mean you're at 2:55 now why the obsession to be 270, usually having a weight goal and and a bulking phase is the perfect way to get yourself fat and bloated. because you want to reach 270 no matter what and you want to see that scale move no matter what and it's going to make you blind to the fact that what you're putting on is fat and fat and water which is not what you want. think of it this way and 12 week cycle if you put on 5 pounds of only muscle, no water no fat just 5 lb of muscle that's a tremendous amount to gain in 12 weeks.

I started bodybuilding in 1990 I did my first contest teenage New Jersey I did and I competed every year after that to 2001 when I did the USA and then I had to retire because of a job and I haven't competed since although I kept training and I kept using drugs I've always had thoughts of going into the masses Nationals and I probably will one day I got thrown off cuz of covid in a couple other things the last couple years. but I never let my body fat go above 7 or so percent. you have to stay away from the scale though see I eat I have a fairly high metabolism so what I do is I keep my protein around 225 to 275 my carbs are around 350 to 400 the most I have some good fats in my diet but I eat all clean I don't eat any junk food at all I mean I've been doing this so long it doesn't even bother me I don't even think about it. so I'm always lean I mean right now I'm in the middle of a bulking cycle and I can feel the veins in my stomach. you don't gain any more total muscle from a cycle if I was to eat like a pig and get real bloated game 30 lbs all that would do is put a bunch of fat and water on me and I'd probably get significantly stronger but once I did stop I would lose a ton of water fast I'm trying to wait fast and I would be left with the 5 lb of muscle that I gained anyway. what I'm saying is if you do it this way and you keep yourself looking good all year which I don't see why you wouldn't we bodybuild to look good not look good for a month before a contest only and look like shit the other 11 months of the year I want to look good all the time I want to look like a bodybuilder all the time I don't want to look like a bloated pig so you have to pretty much ignore the scale. I'm only 5 ft 6 so right now I'm about 185 and like I said at about 7% body fat. I was 180 or so a little under 180 when I started a cycle about 6 weeks ago but see I have to have my expectations in the right place my body weight is not going to jump 20 lb 15 lb even 10 lb in a couple weeks it doesn't work that way if you're eating correctly because your body can't build muscle that quickly it's impossible and so any game like that 10 20 30 pounds is mostly water and fat so if you're eating right and eating what you need to look good you just have to know that when you do a cycling you're not going to go up 30 lb 20 lb if you go out five to seven pounds you did a great job and you'll be able to see the difference 5 lb of pure muscle put on to an already muscular physique we'll make a huge amount of difference.
and yes I'd be happy to help you like I said I've been in this for 31 years I've helped countless people get ready for contest and I wouldn't charge you a dime I mean I'm not out I just like helping people doing this I had a total career where I made enough money I don't need the money I would never charge you but yeah I would put you on the right track if that's what you want.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk