• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE Behind the scenes: Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar at WM 19

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This video shows you the behind the scenes events leading up to the WrestleMania XIX main event match between Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar.

--Sorry but the WWE removed the video on copyright grounds--

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tommy

That match was pretty great up until Lesnar made a mess of the shooting star press. That was the time when your top guys could legit wrestle. No Cena 5 moves and thats it

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Sorry I missed that one I like Brock

F

Fozz

That was one of Brock's better performances. I think it was before he went into the MMA stint? For a guy of his size, he has tremendous finesse.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that is too bad that copyrights had to come into play here. I cannot say that I am too surprised though, these days. It is funny to think about all the way back then when Brock was doing his thing at the WWE, especially with all the news surrounding him lately. I bet that he makes a return there soon, and we might be having some new footage to play instead of the stuff that is supposed to be here. Thanks for sharing.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The CEO of WWE Vince does just about anything he wants with his company. He is a billionaire and can do anything he wants to do, whenever he feels like it especially when it's related to his company.