• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ken Shamrock vs Buzz Berry

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
(yawn...)

I know Eric is a big Shamy fan.... for you mate.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ushLX3OROYA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ushLX3OROYA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

P

Pain

VIP
Shamrock just isn't what he used to be.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Fact....:tear:

Ken looked like he was waiting to counter-punch, but he forgot the counter and the punching part. Soaking up sloppy single and one-two shots before getting his head caved in quickly was a bummer to see. No shoot, no strikes, a metirc ton of hesitancy, and no real hunger at all.

I'll remember Shamrock for the competitor that he was, but if he's planning on coming out like this he should just focus on coaching The Lions. Thank you for the vid, JS:xyxthumbs:

H

hailkingorville

why the fuck did shamrock not take him down, obviously striking wasnt working

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Shamrocks son fight in that show and lost.